thirty four.

the moment came to a halt as jay suddenly walked through the door.

sunoo immediately pulled away from riki's hold and a deep crimson shade made it's way onto his face.

"oh- did i interrupt something?" jay smirked with his arms folded. sunoo was too embarrassed that jay had found their faces so close to each other so he just stayed silent and looked at his hands.

"kind of..." riki rolled his eyes before continuing, "but what's up?" 

jay chuckled before finally saying what he originally came back in the room for. "the doctor told me you can leave in two days. they wanna continue to monitor your health for those two days and then you're able to go home." sunoo looked up from his hands and beamed a bright smile.

this was amazing news, riki was happy to finally get out of the hospital he spent over a month in and finally breathe fresh air again.

"they also mentioned that riki would need at home assistance since his rib fracture and limbs aren't fully healed. but unfortunately i'm not able to, so someone else will have to..." jay used a hinting tone. it was very obvious the male intended for sunoo to be the one to volunteer. 

"i can do it." sunoo shrugged. he figured since they were friends it wouldn't be too weird for him to help him out. he also was able to take off of work whenever needed so it wasn't a bother to him at all.

"perfect!" jay clapped a little too enthusiastically. riki narrowed his eyes in suspicion of what his older brother was planning.

"well, i'll leave you two to discuss!" jay happily exited out the door he came in from.

"he's being weird." sunoo furrowed his eyebrows at the closed door.

"definitely." riki agreed.

"so... who's house should we stay in?" sunoo turned back towards the blond.

"mine, it has all my clothes and things i'll need as you take care of me." niki had a smug smirk playing on his facial features.

"why the hell are you giving me that look?" sunoo was weirded out by the younger's change in behavior.

"oh nothing.." riki continued to smirk as he laid back down on the bed.

"stop being weird or else i'll tell jay i'm not babysitting you." sunoo side-eyed the man. niki's eyes grew wide in offense. "you're not babysitting me! i'm an adult man..."

"an adult man that needs help going to the toilet..." sunoo rolled his eyes again.

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓

the two days flew by and before they knew it, riki was being wheeled outside the hospital by jay. he was finally able to take a deep breath of the fresh air. 

when you do something everyday, you tend to take the little things for granted until they're taken away from you.

sunoo was following shortly behind the two with all of his and the blond's belongings in his hands. jay was going to drive the duo to niki's house today. the day before, sunoo went to his house to pack a bag for his stay.

sunoo asked harua to feed dubu everyday and give her lot's of love while he was gone. he knew he'd miss his furry companion, but this was only temporary. 

as they drove to riki's apartment, sunoo tried to prepare himself. he knew he still felt something for the younger but he promised himself to ignore those feelings. he reminded himself that they're friends, that's all.

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓