five.

"i think i want a drink now." sunoo stated as he and jo made their way through the crowd. to say that sunoo was stressed would be an understatement. seeing the person you least wanted to see is kind of overwhelming. but something in the back of his head felt something different. 

in the back of his head, seeing riki gave him a feeling he didn't even know he missed. the rush he felt when the both of them locked eyes was unmatched. he did not want that feeling. 

asking the bar tender for his strongest beverage, the male downed it in one gulp. "woah, you should slow down, sunoo." jo placed a concerned hand on the other's shoulder. he was worried that the raven haired boy was going to become sick from the large amount of alcohol he just consumed in one go.

sunoo however, didn't even hear a word that the worried man next to him said. the music was booming and his mind was completely somewhere else. he ordered about two more drinks before jo put a stop to it. sunoo was absolutely wasted. 

he giggled at nothing and began to drunkenly sway to the music. "i should take you home!" the younger male tried to get the latter to focus on what he was saying but sunoo was unresponsive and continued to dance with a stumble. the taller sighed and begun to place sunoo's arm around his neck so he could properly walk him out of the building.

that was until a hand pulled sunoo by the waist into their side. jo confusedly looked over to see the man from earlier that was staring them down and standing with sunoo in the restroom. "what do you think you're doing?" the mysterious man questioned jo. 

"um taking my date to his house? who are you?" jo was puzzled as to why this random man was coming up to the two and holding onto sunoo as if they knew each other. he was not going to let this person just take sunoo while he was in a clear drunken state. 

"riki?" sunoo suddenly spoke as he looked over to the blond. this shocked jo, he had no idea the two actually had known one another. the blond ignored the oldest of the three and put his focus back onto the other male in front of him. "i'm his... friend... and i'm not comfortable with his 'date' taking him home when he's clearly not sober enough to pay attention to his surroundings." niki spoke with a threatening glower towards jo. 

jo figured since the older clearly knew this new person, it would be okay for him to be the one to take him home. jo nodded in acceptance to the other's statement. "okay. please make sure to let him know to text me tomorrow." the male bowed to the others before walking away back into the sea of people.

riki sighed as he looked back down to the older who was hugging onto his side. niki was frustrated that sunoo had gotten so drunk and almost was taken home by a guy that he assumed the other barely knew. niki removed the boy from his side and held onto his hand as they made their way to the exit.

as much as niki 'hated' the other, he was not going to let anything bad happen to him if he could help it. once they made it to the taller's car, he opened the passenger door and sunoo jumped into the seat like a child. this did not impress the other and he rolled his eyes at the childish behavior before shutting the door and making his way to the other side of the vehicle. 

before niki could start the ignition, a hand suddenly grabbed onto his face and turned it to the side. "you look familiar..." sunoo said as he gripped onto the boy's face with suspecting eyes and inspected him closely. "you kind of look like my ex." sunoo giggled at his own words before plopping back into his seat. niki's heart was going ten miles an hour.

suddenly the good and bad moments between the two flashed into sunoo's mind. all the sad nights when the two would be so angry and upset that they couldn't just love each other correctly. the happy days when they would hold one another and tell each other their best jokes just to make the other laugh. everything crashed onto him like a pile of bricks. 

the man began to cry. it was the first night that he allowed himself to remember all the times they had shared, good and bad. his drunken state also did not help as the tears flooded down his face. "what- what are you crying for?" this random burst of cries that left the older had alarmed the other into panic. the two hadn't even left the parking lot yet and one of them was already in tears. 

"i hate him." sunoo wept out to the other. niki knew exactly who the other was referring to. all he could do was stare as the latter sobbed about none other than himself. riki felt a sense of guilt for clearly upsetting the older just with his presence. 

soon, the sobs of the other came to an end and silence fell between the two. niki cleared his throat and started the vehicle. the drunk man began to doze off in the seat beside him. all of a sudden, riki realized he had no idea where the other lived. he wasn't sure if the other lived in the same place that he had when niki left him so he decided to ask.

"hey... what's your address?" he questioned, only to hear no answer in response. niki glanced over next to him to find the other fast asleep. this frustrated the male because he couldn't just leave him somewhere in this state. the older was obviously not able to take care of himself. 

so riki decided to do the only other option that he had. which was to take the latter to his own apartment. however, niki did not find very much joy in this situation. the absolute last thing he wanted was to take his ex boyfriend to his home. the blond began rethinking his life choices up to this point.

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓

a/n: sad...