thirty.

jo was able to bring the distressed sunoo all the way to his unit. "sunoo please, can you open the door?" jo begged for any type of assistance from the older since he didn't have the key to open up the door himself.

still, sunoo just stood there. jo sighed and reached into the other's coat pocket and luckily for him, the key was in there.

he unlocked the door and sat sunoo onto the couch. jo sat next to the older and started to speak. 

"i'm sure he's okay. he's too stubborn to give up that easily." 

for some reason, this partially snapped sunoo out of his trance. he slowly looked over towards the male and finally blinked. this was a little progress.

"i have a feeling he would stay, just to make sure i stay away from you." jo chuckled. he seen how sunoo reacted when he said something about the younger, so he figured speaking about him would help.

"did you know that he talks about you a lot?" sunoo's eyebrows twitched with interest. so jo continued, "it's like, whenever we speak it's only about you or music. which is fair." the taller shrugged.

"what does he say?" jo heard almost a whisper come from the latter. his head quickly turned to make sure he heard correctly.

"hm, he's mostly just worried about you all the time. i remember after he came back from speaking to you, he had a big smile on his face. i asked him what's up with him and he just ignored me and continued to smile." jo laughed. sunoo felt the corners of his mouth lift ever so slightly. 

"then, at the end of the session, he was rushing to clean up and leave. so i asked him again. and this time he said, 'i have to take sunoo home.' before basically sprinting out the door."

this time, sunoo didn't react so positively to jo's words. 

the numbness faded away and all the built up tears came all at once. sunoo began to sob. jo sat up instantly, he didn't mean to trigger the older, he only mean to get him out of his daze.

the sobbing intensified and sunoo began to choke on his own tears. everything came crashing onto him in large waves. 

jo was panicking, was he supposed to comfort him or just let him cry it out? 

he decided to just pat sunoo's back while the male basically drowned in his sorrow. 

sunoo felt everything was his fault.

if he just had declined the younger's offer to take him home, he'd still be okay.

if he had just allowed him to stay the night again, he wouldn't be fighting for his life.

if he never tried to be friends in the first place, riki wouldn't be dying.

it was all sunoo's fault. 

well, at least that's what he told himself. 

after at least thirty minutes, the man had ran his tear ducts completely dry. he physically could not cry anymore.

he returned back to his numb state and just stared off into space. 

jo knew the man was extremely exhausted. "come on, let's get you to bed." he stood in front of the older and lifted him upwards by his arms. once sunoo was standing, jo had to use the same technique he used earlier, to walk towards the bedroom.

he placed sunoo slowly onto the bed and took off his shoes and jacket so he could lay comfortably. jo then grabbed the large duvet and tucked sunoo in tightly. 

as much as he wanted to stay and comfort the other more, he still had work. so he walked towards the door and turned off the light before shutting the door behind him.

he was scared that if he spoke again, he'd upset the older even more, so he left.

sunoo continued to stare off into space. dubu climbed onto the bed and laid her body in front of sunoo and began to purr. she wanted to comfort him.

eventually the male had so much exhaust built up in his body, that he fell asleep.

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓

jay ate his lunch while continuing to watch niki. the man barely took an eye of the younger the entire time he was in the coma.

the doctors told him that riki could still hear him so he decided to talk to the blond. "hey nik, it's your big brother..." jay paused to think of what he could say next.

"please wake up... you're supposed to be here annoying me any chance you get. you're not supposed to be here riki." a single tear trickled down jay's face.

he tried to think of something that riki really wanted. he thought, maybe if i bribe him, he would wake up. it usually worked when he was conscious.

"i know you wouldn't want to leave sunoo." when jay mentioned the male's name, the heartrate monitor began to beep a little faster. jay sat up in his seat and smiled.

"as much as you claim to 'not like' him or that you've 'moved on'. i know you're just saying that. i know you secretly miss him all the time. i'm your brother, i know everything." jay chuckled as the tears continued to fall.

"i know sunoo misses you too. if you don't come back for me, come back for him..." 

suddenly the heart monitor started to beep rapidly. the screen flashed red and an alarm started to go off.

a wave of doctors and nurses flooded the small room. jay's eyes grew wide. "wait what's happening?" jay asked one of the nurses in panic.

"i'm sorry sir you can't be in there at the moment." the man forced jay to exit the room.

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓

a/n: 😃