fourteen.

"us?" sunoo felt a surge of anger rush through him when he heard riki mention an 'us'. before the younger even had a moment to reply, sunoo had beaten him to it.

"there is no us, riki. there hasn't been since the day you walked out the door and left me. there is only you and i, no us." riki felt a wave of hurt flood through his body. but of course the male knew sunoo was 100% correct and had every right to say that, since it was the reality of this situation.

"well then could we talk about when there was an us?" riki needed to be able to talk about their relationship somehow, he needed the closure that he assumed would help him forget sunoo. on the other hand, sunoo was not having any of it. sunoo didn't want to talk about their former relationship at all.

"no, stop. why do you keep bringing up the past? every time i try to forget you, you keep reappearing. i pretend it doesn't bother me but it fucking hurts riki. it fucking hurts." at this point, water had begun to trickle from sunoo's emotion filled eyes as he tried to find the right words to express his feelings. 

"why do you keep doing this to me? when you left, i had to basically restart my life. i had to remind myself how you weren't by my side anymore. and now all of a sudden, you show up and want to 'talk'?" 

this is the first time riki had realized how much damage he had caused the other. he had assumed sunoo would have been better off without him. but seeing the raven hair sit beside him and cry and beg to be left alone, made riki hurt the most. 

"i'm sorry..." was all riki could muster to say. he had nothing else to comfort the latter with.

"that's all you have to say? riki i cried myself to sleep every night because i wanted you near me. i missed everything about you every single day, even the bad things. even when all i could feel was anger towards you, i missed you with my entire soul." sunoo didn't care how bad he looked while sobbing to his ex boyfriend, he just needed to let this out.

"now you're here again and you try to insert yourself in my life. you came out of no where and constantly attack the guy i actually am starting to like, you act possessive over me when i'm not even yours, you come to my job, and you kiss me. what more do you want from me riki? i'm hurting because of you, don't you fucking understand that?!" this time, sunoo wasn't the only one with water filled eyes.

"every time i push you out, you come right back." sunoo decided he had enough. standing to his feet, he grabbed his drenched clothing and began to put on his shoes. all sunoo wanted to do was go home and cry his heart out, he didn't want riki to see how vulnerable he made him. 

riki seemed to be frozen in his seat. he didn't move one muscle. one thing was telling him to get up and chase after sunoo and the other was telling him to just let him go. 

sunoo wanted to be let go so he decided that was the better option, even if all he wanted to do was run after the latter and tell him he felt the same when he had left, he no longer had a reason to. 

riki looked over to the entrance of the apartment and watched the back of sunoo's head as he walked though the door and left. the blonde's eyesight began to blur as tears threatened to escape once again.

he knew it was time to leave the older alone, for good...

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓