Episode 4-Forgotten

The Hangar Bay looked just around the same before they left. But Kai knew that for a hardworking samurai like Pixal, she definitely had some new tricks up her sleeves. He doubted if anyone could have the intense work ethic like hers, being productive almost all the time, while not even burning out. Guess that was one of the superior parts of being a Nindroid.

The lift brought him down from the back of the monastery tv, to the Hangar Bay. It was built from a naturally existing hollow place within the mountain itself. It was Cole who discovered it when he drilled himself up to join the fight against Omega and his Oni. It was only after the invasion when the Wu gave permission to Pixal to build the underground base. It had almost everything it needed, secret way out for escape, chambers for experiments and designing, areas for placing vehicles and prototypes, and a chamber that held all the ninja's past uniforms and all types of artifacts. Not all artifacts had powers, they were mainly relics of the First Spinjitzu Master's time that was left in the monastery. Paintings, instruments, and most importantly the Dragon Master armour.

"So," Kai took out the vengestone nugget from his pocket, "what are we going to do with this?"

"How could anyone move all that vengestone across the city?" Cole crossed his arms. Cole had spent lots of time meditating and climbing mountains after Nya's disappearance. Either it was a means of coping grief, or simply a hobby, or perhaps both, the time he had spent had made him grow ever more connected to his element. He could clearly feel the slight disturbance in the presence of a single nugget.

"Not by air." Zane said, sitting on the computer seat with his eyes on the screen, "It would be detected by local air traffic. Underground, perhaps?"

"I told you. The Serpentine say nothing's travelling through the subway units. They'd know. How about you tell us how you got this in the he first place?" Lloyd faced Kai.

"It was two days ago. I finished my dojo class and went out to eat sushi for dinner." Kai began.

"Wait wait wait, a dojo class?" Lloyd exclaimed, "You never told us that."

"I quitted. Hated that job anyway." The others could feel Kai hiding something, but prefer not to ask, "So I stumbled upon a robbery by two people after that but one escaped by a truck."

"And the truck left a vengestone nugget." Cole finished his sentence.

"Exactly."

But how and where they got the vengestone in the first place, was still a mystery.

"Perhaps via shipping? They were close to the docks." Pixal yelled from afar, probably working on some project of hers.

The sounds of Jay working on his machine interrupted their thoughts. Lloyd noticed him being aloof, and decided to get him involved, "Any ideas, Jay?"

There was no response, only the slight turning of the backside of his head, showing how concentrated he was towards Nya's tracker. A glass of water was by his side, and Kai doubted it was for drinking.

"Jay? We need you to focus up, buddy!" Cole reminded him again, trying not to be overly pushy.

"Ugh. Jay!" Kai could feel his irritation growing from within. He seemed to pay no attention nor concern towards the safety of Ninjago City.

"You don't have to yell. I'm right here." Jay finally responded.

"Any ideas on the vengestone? Who the buyer is? How they're moving it? Anything?"

"No."

"We're gonna need a little more effort than that." Cole could see Kai slightly clenching his left fist. Whatever this situation was, if it kept going on, he feared events beyond a mere argument would occur. It'd be best to calm down Kai's anger first, before it got too far.