Episode 11-The Heist, Part II

Quickly pulled back by the task at hand, Jay lost track of the black figure, dodging one or two more beams. Two sudden drop kicks from Cole and Lloyd slammed right into the remaining squad members, causing them to fall right into the open roads.

"What took you so long?" Kai panted, catching his breath. The four stood back to back, ready for any invisible ambush.

"Wait," Jay looked at the two ninja, and then glanced over to the other truck where the cloaked figure originally stood, "I thought you were over there."

"You saw that too?" Zane spoke via the comm links.

"Saw who?" Kai asked.

A red blast from a sniper shot went right across Cole's field of view, close enough to feel the heat at the fringe of his ear as he shrieked. The four ninja refocused, turning their eyes towards the front of the truck, where dozens of meters apart stood a large force of Sentinels and Police officers, creating a barrier right ahead.

"Plan B, Plan B!!" Lloyd snapped at his comm link with fear.

Zane understood the assignment, releasing the cable onto the truck. The cable end stuck onto the surface, glowing in white. "Magnetized attachment secure." He pulled up his controls, lifting the entire truck airborne.

"Woah. Now I've seen it all, Joe." An officer amongst the barracks, too stunned to act, dropped his taser gun.

A red line of molten metal traced the line in the middle of the hatch, causing the doors to open as the four ninja in black leapt in, in hopes for a transient period for a break.

But that—was not the case.

"Wherever there are criminals!"

"Oh, not these guys!" A frustrated, and apparently exhausted Kai complained.

"Wherever there are—"

"Ugh save it." Cole interrupted again, as he and the others once again charged into a duel.

"Oh no!" Skylor said while forcing effort onto her two arms, "Zane's powers are starting to fade, Pixal!"

The cooling units had only so much power. At this rate, Nya could only be kept stabilized for less than an hour and a half, and the ninja were nowhere near finished.

"Nya, if you can hear me in there," Skylor looked at the unmoving statue, "it's gonna be okay. Just hold on, Kai and the others are gonna come back."

"What is going on there? The weight distribution is unbalanced." Zane called in for a report, but could only hear kicks and blows, suggesting a fight inside the truck.

Cole ran straight into battle, dodging the Teal Ninja's swipe of his vibroblade. The Black Ninja swiftly weaved through his attacks, grabbing the commander's waist and throwing him to the side.

Kai, Jay and Lloyd charged in as well, confronting their replacements. Kai leapt up landing a quick kick on the Orange Ninja, seeing that she had blocked it with her dual blades, he swiftly spun around mid air to land another kick. Jay stepped up besides Kai, helping him fight off the Pink Ninja with the giant hammer. Although a single blow from that hammer would most-likely render him defeated, the hammer was heavy, and the user didn't seem strong enough to hold it with one arm. Jay easily dodged his slow attacks, throwing a nasty kick right at his right shoulder, only to encounter a sudden flail of attack from another New Ninja.

Jay bent his entire spine behind him downwards, completely dodging the Yellow Ninja's high tech staff, with neon yellow glowing from the patterns and a strong pincer-like shape on both ends. Jay knew that holding onto this yoga position wouldn't last him long, quickly lifting his legs up to return with a yank, throwing her right back.