Episode 31-Zero Hour

ETA of energy beam: 3 minutes. Estimated time remaining until the Final Battle: 2.5 minutes.

"Wu's down! I repeat, Wu's down!" Zane panickingly spoke in his jet, diving towards Wu. But with speed, there was the expense of defense. A Dragonide took the opportunity and grasped its talons on a caught-off-guard Zane, gripping it so tight that Zane could no longer control his jet.

Zane gasped in horror as groups of other Dragonides charged towards him, ripping apart the jet's wings and turbines, leaving a non-functional jet mid air as it cascaded straight towards the floor like a falcon with broken wings.

"Zane, Wu, no!!" Jay screamed as everyone on the Bounty saw what happened. His distracted grief did nothing but allow Mr.F to land a giant kick in the abdomen, sending the Lightning Ninja slamming on the pole.

Lloyd growled in frustration, running on the edge of the ship as he charged right towards Mr.F. Kai sprinted and whipped out a Spinjitzu to add an exponential punch at Mr.F's right chest. Cole ran into the middle of his torso to land one single Earth Punch. But none of that worked.

The Oni Nindroid absorbed all the power, releasing it in one single wave that blasted everyone backwards.

Lloyd barely hung onto the ship edge. With primitive instincts firing across his brain, before he could even realise the fact that Mr.F was about to kick him off the ship, Skylor charged in to land a severe kick in the head, pushing him away from Lloyd.

"Gimme your hand!" She yelled, tossing Lloyd back on deck before taking on Mr.F one on one. She fired her crossbow as she ran towards him, but to no avail. So instead she tossed the crossbow away and slid under Mr.F's legs.

Kai and Jay took the opportunity to blast clouds of fire and lightning at him, distracting him as Skylor rolled towards his back. Before she could attack from behind, Mr.F swiftly parried her attacks, causing her to pull out her two Anacondrai daggers. "You asked for it." She gritted her canine teeth as she sliced him with the daggers of the sharpest material in Ninjago.

She looked in shock, seeing the two blades shattered on the wooden floor.

The Amber Ninja was thrown across the ship, slamming against the Bounty wall. "Skylor!" Kai hurried to her aid, picking her up as she groaned in pain.

Humans may give into conflict, but not the Oni, for they are the masters of chaos.

Garmadon's words played in Lloyd's head, staring at the battered team as Mr.F was still ready to attack.

He could feel the Oni side within him. Like a swirl of rage, trauma, hatred, and bloodlust. He could feel it flowing underneath his heart muscles, hoping to be unleashed.

The Green Ninja knew very well that if he tried to use this power, they would have a higher chance.

But

He was scared.

Yes, there were times he had used this power before, times when he released his anger: when he broke out of the cage, when he broke out of the chains and escaped, when he fought against the Quiet One in Primeval's Eye. He sort of already knew that this power was able to withstand Vengestone, because he was able to break through its chains when he used its power. But, there was another emotion that was conflicting within him.

Fear.

Whether it was rational fear, knowing that this dark power would make him unbalanced, or it was irrational fear, fearing that this power would make him become more and more like Garmadon, turning against himself and his friends.

But, there was no time to think now, Lloyd thought to himself, if their survival was at risk, he wouldn't have much of a choice wouldn't he? Just as Garmadon said, he had already utilised it to a certain extent. "Might as well use just a little bit of it then." Lloyd gritted his teeth, releasing a small fraction of his rage as he allowed it to run through his veins. Kai looked at Lloyd, realising that he was attempting to use his Oni Form.