Episode 29-Twilight and Eclipse

It was as if an enormous chunk of the ground was carved off, disintegrating to form a giant crater with a circumference as large as the center arena of the Lost City of Ouroboros, where below was the place that once held the Great Serpent captive.

The Great Devourer had been freed.

And Garmadon's poison in his blood has been unleashed.

The Master of Destruction stood in the middle of the crater, with his Oni attributes slowly shifting and fading away, returning back to his normal appearance. He silently stood there as dust and purple flames danced around him, celebrating his return.

Shards of crystals which were the remains of all the Vengestone Warriors, were piled up all over the place, all of them single handedly obliterated by Garmadon himself.

Vinny's property and furniture were all lying on the street floor, broken and damaged. One of the boxes slid down into the crater, tumbling down towards his feet as the cardboard box opened, revealing something he had wanted to remain hidden.

The Oni picked up his obsidian black helmet, examining the two curved horns before putting it on.

"We need to leave, brother." Wu said, standing on the edge of the crater looking down on Garmadon as he slowly lifted his head up to meet his gaze, with the blood red cold in his eyes.

Garmadon had obliterated the horde of Vengestone Warriors in just several minutes.

At that instant when Garmadon leapt off the building and incinerated an entire chunk of asphalt road, Lloyd knew that this ability would definitely become an asset against these beings. Not a single warrior was left intact, the warriors whose mere existence muted their elemental powers, yet Garmadon destroyed them all with swift ease.

What...was that?

Lord Garmadon slowly emerged from the crater, approaching Wu, with Lloyd standing beside him. Smoke from vapourised dust was gradually cleared into the atmosphere as he laid his eyes on the streets of Ninjago, the streets that he had once conquered with his bear power, smelling the air that was once his.

He noticed some movement below his vision, glaring down to see the rattling and trembling of two skeletons.

One had spikes protruding from his skull with blue armor, while the other had a samurai helmet. Both had enormous skulls, yet looked incredibly stupid to Garmadon's eyes.

"L-L-Lord G-Garmadon!!" The two said, in a thankful yet petrified manner as the two skulkin hugged each other for dear life, never thinking that they'd see their old Underworld King again.

His red eyes silently glared at the two, like a stone statue before opening his mouth, "I remember you two. Nuckal and Kruncha."

"T-that's our names, haha! T-thank you for saving us-s!" The two bowed down in utter respect and gratitude.

The Lord grunted as if it were some form of approval, or perhaps a way to show that he simply did not care, "Then leave."

"Y-y-yes!" The comedic duo scattered away without hesitation, in fear of the consequences of disobeying their ex-ruler. Under less than 10 seconds, their tiny bony bodies from afar completely vanished.

Garmadon's head slowly turned to face Wu and Lloyd, "Let's go."

Whether the ground shaking was due to the earthquake, or the Vengestone Warriors marching, it rumbled across the entirety of the City. The ground was hostile with soldiers, the sky was belligerent with flying beasts, the indoors was dangerous with wildfires.