Episode 12-Public Enemies 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!

"You can't keep me here forever." Aspheera hissed. The ninja had been on their mission for too long, and all this time she was stuck inside this awful cave with the odious stench of the ninja.

"Patience." Wu replied, "You will earn your freedom only after you help us, as promised."

"So much for the one who betrayed his own promise." She snapped back at the so-called wise master with nothing but pure contempt.

The old man sighed in frustration, "It was you, who broke the promise. It left me with no choice. Do not hold all the accountability on me, while it was you who dishonoured Spinjitzu by using it for evil in the first place."

Her amber eyes stared at the calm man, gritting her fangs.

"Those who only see others' mistakes yet have no wisdom to correct their own, are blinder than those who are blind." His calm voice did nothing but anger the former Snake Queen even more. She glared at him as he sat on the Hangar Bay floor, meditating and sipping tea like some pretentious wise prodigy.

"You—"

"You massacred the innocents, Aspheera." Wu snapped, "It was of necessity that my brother and I had to put an end to your reign."

It was only a couple seconds she was preparing to teach the old man a lesson before the five ninja finally returned. Her eyes glowed in delight as she saw her scepter, holding back her punch.

"Guys– I'm almost out of—power." Skylor struggled to maintain balance, shooting as much ice she had left. But only frost came out.

An explosion occurred. It was the burning out of the cooling units.

"Zane! The temperature is rising exponentially!" Pixal exclaimed, seeing Nya melting faster and faster.

Jay charged towards the ancient Hypnobrai, throwing the scepter at her. "Quick! We have no time!!" A white tornado flew right above their heads, giving Zane a boost with charged ice powers as he shot at Nya again, hopefully the last.

A sickening grin curved up on Aspheera's face, staring at the countless possibilities she could have with all this Serpentine Magic in her hands.

The staff was pointed at Nya's direction, only to suddenly shift and blast at the ninja instead.

"Revenge!" She cackled in absolute evil in her face.

"Dammit!" Kai pulled Zane into safety, hiding behind a wall.

"Two seconds flat and she betrays us." Lloyd's eyes glowed, completely furious.

"If only a wise, experienced mentor had warned you not to trust her!" Master Wu sighed, leaning against the wall with his pupils.

"I'm afraid we have other issues." Pixal said while pointing at the screen on her TV. Choppers of a quantity of three hovered right above the Monastery. And it was definitely not a friendly visit.

"Our identities were revealed." Kai blurted instantly, "It's my fault. The New Ninja must be coming after us."

The serpent soon caught up to the dire situation, looking at the screen. "You dolts. You fools! You led them back here and now we'll all go to prison!" She said as she started losing all control, firing like a complete maniac.

A familiar, and absolutely annoying catchphrase chanted in the background by several men's voices. This was—much, much worse than expected.

"Aaargh!" Lloyd growled with his teeth clenched, "Look, we need to get ourselves together, and composed, you understand?"

All of them gathered in a circle with their arms on each others' shoulders.

"Cole, you're connected with the Earth here, right?" Lloyd stared at the Earth Ninja with confidence.