Four

Evangeline's POV

"Office of supreme genius puzzle solver. Do you have a riddle for me?" Penelope says into the phone, causing me to giggle.

"I found out Bale has been accessing the internet by getting around a fire wall that's set up on a prison library computer. The guy even has an e-mail address." Spencer says from the other end of the phone.

"Wow. Sneaky bastard." Penelope says while I continue to draw in my sketchbook.

"Yeah. He's headed for the library right now, maybe to contact the unsub. Is there a way to possibly monitor his keystrokes while he's online?" Spencer asks Penelope.

"I can send him a virus, but he'll have to open the e-mail for it to work." Penelope says and Spencer agrees. Getting up off the couch, I exited her office and headed to JJ's office to continue my drawings since Penelope's busy. Sitting at JJ's chair, I put my sketchbook on the desk and continued my drawing. It was a drawing of JJ in the blue dress that she had on when I first met her. Pretty baby blue roses surrounded the picture because I love the colours baby blue and lavender.

"Hey princess." Derek says, causing me to look up at him from my picture.

"Hi." I signed to Derek before looking back at my drawing.

"Are you hungry? JJ asked Garcia and I to make sure you eat." Derek explained to me and I shook my head in response.

"Well let us know when you're hungry." Derek says before leaving and I started to draw once again.

****************

JJ's POV

"JJ, I made you something." Evangeline says before handing me a piece of paper. Looking at the paper, I see that she drew a picture of me with baby blue roses and a lavender crown. Evangeline loves those two colours and that's why I had her room painted those colours.

"Do you like it JJ?" Evangeline asked me while sitting on the couch next to me.

"I love it little one. I'm going to get a frame and put it in my office so I can look at it every day." Evangeline smiled before hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Really Mama?" Evangeline asks, calling me mama.

"Yes really baby. Now your adoption is finalized and you are officially Evangeline Marie Jareau."

"I am your baby forever?" Evangeline asks me while resting her head on my breast. I'll have to talk to a psychiatrist about breastfeeding, and Evangeline to see if that's what she wants.

"Yes little one. You're my baby girl forever and always." Evangeline smiled with tears falling down her face.

"Thank you for saving me Mama." Evangeline said while I wiped her tears.

"There's no need to thank me, little one. You're my little one since I laid my eyes on you and I wasn't going to leave without you." Evangeline cuddled into my chest and put her thumb in her mouth. I really need to get her some chewing necklaces or pacifiers, because this isn't sanitary....