Twenty-Two

JJ's POV

"The girls are getting along." Henry tells me while the two of us are drinking coffee. Mom took Evangeline and Sarah out to lunch, leaving the two of us alone to catch up. Henry looks at Evangeline's old school photos that are framed throughout the house. Penelope was able to pull Evangeline's childhood photos from the foster system database and through that was able to get her school photos.

"They are. I believe they're acting like sisters more than cousins."

"That's a good thing, considering that they're the only cousins in the family. Do you ever think of Rosalyn?" Henry asks me.

"All the time, especially when I'm cuddling with Evangeline. I'd think about how they'd never meet. How if they met, Rosalyn would take Sarah and Evangeline on shopping sprees."

"Oh God! They would fill our homes with clothes, teddy bears, makeup and art supplies." Henry says, causing me to chuckle.

"She would do that. But Evangeline would only love stuffed animals and art supplies."

"She's not into clothes shopping and makeup?" Henry asks me.

"Unless the clothes have Disney and other cartoon characters on them, she doesn't care about clothes."

"Good thing mom got her so much Winnie the Pooh clothes then." Henry said with a smile on his face.

"Yes it's a good thing."