chapter 23

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"W-w-what are y-you doing h-here?" I stuttered those words. My voice shaking a little.

Even though I am scared, my eyes just couldn't stop staring at him. Not because he had me pinned against the wall and has his face all over mine.And also, has both his hands on my shoulders to keep my back pressed against the wall and not move. I am not forced to look at him in the eye but I can't help it.

He has this domineering aura with his dark eyes. Even though they were giving me a cold stare, I was still drawn to them.

He has such handsome features and me being five foot five, I can guess this man could be six foot one, or something.

He is dressed so elegant and poised. He looks like a man from a wealthy background.

I feel my heart beat fast as I stared at him. I didn't have much time this morning but I do now.

He is so handsome. But I can't help but feel like I have seen him before from somewhere. I can't tell. But his face sure does look familiar.

Oh my god! He is Jeremy Callahan; he is the young master of a prestigious family that is the richest in the whole country.

I've seen his face on the internet a few times and I even admired how attractive he was but that was that. I knew such a man was from a different world compared to mine. Someone who I can never get. I mean who am I to have any kind of relationship with someone like him?

So, I didn't follow up on him or his family even when they were trending on twitter.

"You are something else Gwen Halverson, aren't you?" His voice has a hint of hatred on it. It was so alluring it pulled me out of my thoughts about him.

"Sir, listen to me, okay? I am not Gwen..."

He holds my shoulder even tighter as his other hand pinches my chin. "Who are you then?" He chuckles with mockery.

"I am Elsa, Gwen's twin sister!" I say confidently.

He looks at me for a few seconds as if studying me before his face is filled with rage. He then grabs my arms and throws me on the sofa very roughly.

He follows me there and holds my chin again forcing me to look at him. My stomach drops in fear. "Out of all the.lies in the world, this is the best you could come up with? A twin sister?" He scoffs as he looks at me with nothing but contempt.

Wow, he really hates Gwen then, who has my face, and vice versa.

"But I am..."

"Gwen, I am starting to think you have lost your edge... You use to be so good at pretending, what happened?" He says with a fake concern as he wrinkles his forehead.

I look at his hostility and my heart beats so hard and fast immediately afraid of this man. "Look, if I prove to you that I am not Gwen, will you leave me alone?"