chapter 52

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

He immediately had a cold expression that he tried to rub off before it was noticed. He stopped at the gate and turned to Elsa who was unbuckling her seat beat.

She had put the urn and phone back in her bag.

His heart ached as he saw that beautiful face. His grip on the steering wheel tightened so much it hurt his hands.

He breathed through it and gave Elsa warm and welcoming eyes.

"Remember Elsa, if you ever need help with anything, anything at all, give me a call."

Elsa looked at him and smiled. But, shook her head. "Thanks.. But no thanks, I-"

"No. Don't say 'no'. I am offering sincerely. Because to be honest, I now owe you a favor after kidnapping you."

Elsa immediately burst out laughing. "I mean, if we look at it like that, you are right."

Lui smiled and nodded, "Then I look forward to paying you that favor."

Elsa turned to him narrowing her eyes before titling her head to the side. She looked at the man with interest. You know, for someone who looks like a thug, you are surprisingly nice."

Lui let out a deep chuckle, "How dare you!" He warned jokingly.

Elsa laughed even harder. "I'm serious."

She was glad at least someone who knew Gwen was nice to her. Everyone else was either threatening, or hitting her.

"I don't just look like a thug, I am one. I have done and I do a lot of bad things. And I have no intention of stopping.

"And Elsa, I am a cold-hearted snake. This is my reputation so don't try to ruin it." His gaze was cold, but his tone was fun showing he was joking.

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay. I won't tell."

He leaned in to her side a little and sharpened his gaze. "I really might have harvested your liver, you know."

"Not when you thought I was Gwen. You like her, remember?"

Elsa would have winked, but that felt like it was too much. Even though she already felt like she had made a new friend.

Lui responded by pulling her into a hug. An action that surprised Elsa. He held her tightly not wanting to let go.

"Stay safe, kiddo!" He whispered in her ear. He couldn't help but wish the girl he was hugging was Gwen. But, reality was a heartless bitch.

Elsa didn't know what to do at first, but she slowly lifted her hands and held his back gently hugging him back.

"Remember.... In case you need me, I'm only one call away." He said breaking the hug.

Elsa smiled brightly and nodded. She then got out of the car waving him goodbye.

She stood by the gate silently and watched him leave. She stayed there until the car disappeared into the horizon.

She was just about to turn around and walk into the house when suddenly,

"Elsa!"

The loud voice calling her name angrily made her jump in fright.

Paid For My Twin Sister's CrimesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara