chapter 76

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"Did you not hear me?.. I said apologize to Victoria!"

Elsa looked at Victoria's face. She was crying so much she could hardly breathe.

Her face covered with handprints looking all red and swollen. Elsa gritted her teeth.

Did Victoria get someone else to slap her so she can push the blame on Elsa?

This was how she was going to make Elsa regret? By hurting herself just to get her boyfriend to slap Elsa?

What is she? A psycho?

"No!" Elsa suddenly said firmly.

"No?" Jeremy asked.

"No, I will not apologize to her!" She said glaring at Victoria.

"Do you want to get punished?... Apologize to Victoria right now."

Elsa turned to Jeremy, "I am not apologizing to her when I did not do this to her... But now I wish I did!"

"Gwen!" Jeremy shouted in anger.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am not Gwen?... Huh?... Did you even spend a moment with her? How do you not know the difference between her and me?

"And your girlfriend here knows I am not Gwen. She knows I am Elsa but she didn't say anything. She refused to and decided to instead ask me to divorce you.

"And she is the one who changed my data and trapped me in Gwen's world. She changed my information and turned me into Gwen and-"

"Gwen Halverson, what are you accusing me off? Why are you doing this to me? Are trying to make this about me and pull me into something I didn't do, like you always do?... God is watching you, Gwen. Do this with the knowledge that God is seeing what you are doing!"

After Victoria said that, she fell in Jeremy's arms crying even more. "All I ever did was love you as a sister, I don't deserve any of this! Why hurt me like this? Why have so much anger for me? Why do you hate me Gwen? Why be so wicked? Now you are saying that I made you Gwen? How could I even do that? Do I even have the access to you data? Why are you lying Gwen?... (Sobs harder) God- is-seeing-you!"

Elsa saw this performance and she was almost impressed at how good she was at acting. But she was pretending not to be the one causing all this problems for her.

"Victoria stop pretending, you did this. You know Gwen is dead, you know I am Elsa. Why don't you tell the truth? You-"

"Shut up!"
Jeremy shouted so loud at Elsa making her jump in fright. He interrupted her, he didn't want to hear her.

"Jeremy, listen to me-"

"Do you think I would listen to a word you say? Do you think I would believe anything that comes out of your mouth? Now you are Elsa who's data was changed by Victoria? Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

"How could Victoria have access to your data, Gwen? I know you are the one who changed your information to Elsa and tried to kill off Gwen. Why are you pushing the blame on Victoria making her look like she did this?... You really have no shame!"