chapter 79

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

It was early in the morning when Elsa got a call asking her to go for an interview at the hospital.

At least that helped her out of her head. Her head that kept replaying that dream. Kept asking her if what she saw was of any importance or meaning.

It was easier for her to ignore it and hope that dream would go away.

She went for the interview and she was immediately hired. To start the next day. She didn't think she would ever have to apply a job as a cleaner. But that was easier for her to get hired.

Since it was Elsa's first day, she didn't get to do a lot of snooping.

She wanted to find what Gwen was looking for. Anything at all that had her mother's name on it.

Three days later, she got a chance to be alone in the file storage room. She went along the paths between the shelves looking for anything that belonged to her mum.

They had name tugs on each box but nothing was close to her mother's name.

Nothing at all.

She left the file storage room in despair. But since she hadn't looked everywhere, she didn't give up. Not yet.

Gwen was looking for something. There has to be something she wanted to find here. But the next day ended without her finding anything.

And today, just when her shift ended, she went to the storage room for the third time. She looked and looked. This time more closely, this time more attentively than the last.

Just when she was close to giving up, she spotted a box written Jenna Halverson.' It was on the high shelf and covered with dust you could barely see the name tug on the box.

Excitenment washed over her. It was a medium box neither big nor small. She reached for it with both hands. She took it immediately, placed it on the floor and opened it.

She was looking at the box like she had found a treasure. She almost talked like a pirate as she opened her treasure chest.

'me thinks me found me lost treasure!'

'No no Elsa, now is not the time to be trying to be funny.'

In the box, the first thing she found was a journal.

It was old, but it was new to Elsa. She has never see it before.

She took it out immediately and opened it. Her heart was beating fast as looked at the first page. Her hands were shaking. Especially knowing this was her mum's journal. She wrote her thoughts here.

On the first page, Jenna had written the song she used to sing to her when she was young.

It was their lullaby. TRUEST LOVE.

Is this what heaven's like?
Full of magic, full of life.
It's such a sweet delight,
To watch silent, through the night.

It's the truest love of something divine.
My arms open wide to embrace what's mine.
It's the truest love of something divine.
My arms open wide to embrace what's mine

Now open your music box
And dance with me, my love.
There's nothing to block this hope.
You're an angel, from above.

Elsa remembered how Jenna would hug them during the song.

Her arms opened wide to embrace her daughters.

She called them angels, from above.