chapter 57

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

At The Barrel Room.

At 7 pm.

Elsa walked into the bar looking around. The place looked pretty nice, but very wild. It was chaotic with loud music and people drinking and laughing very loudly.

It was filled.with people and smelled so much like alcohol. Well, it was a bar.

Elsa kept her eyes roaming around looking for Alexandria. And luckily for her, she spots her almost immediately.behind the bar. She was preparing a drink.

She kept her eyes on her as she walked towards her direction.

Just as she was half way, in the middle of the bar, three men rushed up from behind and surrounded Elsa.

"Hey, how come I've never seen this beauty at this bar?" One said while eyeing Elsa up and down.

"Mmh! How pretty." The other bit his.lower lip.

Elsa tried to ignore them and keep.walking. Everyone else was minding their business and not paying attention to the three men surrounding Elsa.

But before she could walk away from them, one grabbed her hand stopping her from moving.

“Hey pretty face, why don't you come play with three of us? We will make it worth your while."

"Yeah, we'll treat you well."

Elsa eyed all three of them, her face full of disgust. She shook her head and said coldly, "Move out of my way!"

She took her hand back forcefully and tried to walk away but they blocked her path ahead.

"Mmh! She is fiesty... I like it!"

"Don't you just like a beauty with some attitude? Then when you have her under you, you can tame her."

"I know, right?... The hardest to get are always the sweetest prey."

"Come on! Come home with us. We promise you'l have so much fun."

Elsa wanted to puke as she cast them a cold gaze. One of them tried to touch her again but she slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me. Go away."

"Stop resisting sweetheart, we know you want it."

'How the hell doI want this? I don't even know them!'

They were just about to hold her hands and pull her when Elsa felt someone come from behind her. She pulled Elsa back immediately, beating the men to that, and then put Elsa behind her and she stood in front of her as if shielding her.

"You three pieces of shit!" The girl said with a cold tone.

The guys' expressions changed.

"How dare you harrase my girl?!" She snapped.

My girl?

Elsa, who was still standing behind her, moved to her side. She looked at the girl's side profile to guess who she was. With the blue lights, she couldn't completely tell for sure. But, she felt it could be Alex.

Looking closely, she did look like her. She had blonde hair just like her.

"Alex, we didn't know she was with you!"

One then turns to Elsa, "You should have said so." He accused. They all agree with him as if it was Elsa's fault for them attacking her.

"Well, she is. And you miserable fucks were just harrasing her."

They start backing away immediately.

"Okay. We'll leave her alone. Chill out Alex, it's not that serious!" They said as they take some steps away.

Alex shook her head. “Not so fast, apologize to her."

Seeing their hesitation, Alex ordered with a loud sharp tone, “Now!"

The gaze Alex sent was scary. She knew these men and they knew Alex would have them thrown out and banned from the bar in seconds.

They did not want to mess with the pretty girl anymore. So they apologized immediately.

“Lady, we're sorry. We didn't know."

"Sorry... For what just happened!"

“We're sorry, forgive us..."

Elsa didn't answer and just watched them until they finished their apologies and went away.

Alex was satisfied with that and turned to Elsa with a smile. “Hi, Elsa. What a wonderful surprise."