chapter 64

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was shaking.

She was in all panic. The anxiety of what might happen was eating her from the inside.

Elsa had never been with anyone before, she never loved anyone to the point of getting intimate with him.

She only had one boyfriend. And it never got to that place.

Actually it never got anywhere, even to just kissing.

She wanted everything to be with her first love, a first love that loved her in return.

With a trembling voice, Elsa said to Jeremy, "Jeremy listen, okay?...You're just.. You're just drunk.. You don't really want this. Y-you hate me, remember? You don't want this with me.

"You drank a lot of alcohol. Let me go make you some tea. It will hep you get rid of the alcohol in your system." After saying that, Elsa tried to wiggle her way from under him.

She did want to get him some tea so he comes to his senses and goes back to his bedroom without trying anything with her.

Instead of Jeremy letting her go, he pressed his body against hers even harder leaving no space between them.

"Why are you acting so innocent now?... Why are you acting like didn't want this before?"

Elsa's breathing shortened. Her body was shaking and she felt herself getting cold. Even the heat Jeremy's body was emitting couldn't warm her up.

Could she say no to her husband?

She can if she doesn't want it. Which doesn't.

"Jeremy..."

His name came out as mumbles because Jeremy suddenly pressed his lips on hers kissing her.

This took Elsa by surprise. He wouldn't have expected this man to kiss a woman he despised.

She wanted to push him away immediately but was afraid of touching him. She held on to the bedsheets tightly.

So, she instead tried to break the kiss by turning her face away. Only for Jeremy to hold both sides of her face keeping her head in place.

The kiss was kinda rough and very demanding. He invaded her mouth dominantly.

It was almost like he was trying to suffocated her with the kiss. Elsa was shaking under him at first. She felt scared, yes. But Jeremy's lips tasted so good, she was starting to like it.

She closed her eyes and just let him kiss her. The tight grip her hands had on the bed sheets loosened and her breathing was slowly starting to even.

His hand travelled on the hem of her dress and started pushing it up while his fingers traced her soft skin.

She didn't like how her body was getting responsive to his touch. So responsive, she started kissing him back. She started squirming under him. He kept pushing her dress higher until he reached her waist.

Elsa started getting nervous again. She had never done anything with anyone before. Everything he is doing to her right now was Elsa's first.

It was the first time she was kissed by someone, it was the first time she was under someone. It was the first time someone was touching her like that.

Her trembling hands slowly went to his shoulders touching his bare skin for the first time.