chapter 60

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"And then.. Three weeks later, your mum committed suicide. How was that possible? She had already had tests down on her body to see if there was any traces of drugs. And Gwen looked at the results.

"And there was one, traces of a rare psychotic drug. But that wasn't enough. That drug could have been used to make her do this but that still doesn't mean it was. Because your mother was found hanging from the ceiling.

"And immediately after that the nurse, Mrs Esther Rowland, quit her job. She claimed Jenna was her favorite patient and not being able to save her from herself took a toll on her.

"That with that, Gwen decided to get a private investigator to learn all about her. She wanted a full report on her. She needed to find out everything about Esther, from when she quit her job till now."

Elsa sat back feeling overwhelmed with this information.

She started remembering how mother would scare her. And her memories and what Alexandria narrated to her about what Gwen told her, it matched very well, until at some point.

You see, Jenna would scream saying a demon was out to get her and Esther had sent it.

She was called Esther the devil and her errands demon, a demon that did her dirty work.

She recalled very well the day that Gwen also clamied she saw the demon, and she was accompanied by her boss.

Elsa thought Gwen was just trying to help mum in some way so she doesn't think she was crazy.

Mum said they made noises and shadows in Jenna's room. And as soon as someone come it would disappear. Elsa didn't know this but, Gwen had actually seen this demon.

Gwen hid behind the door and saw a woman, a woman tormenting her mother. Gwen saw that this demon, she dressed in black and injected her.

The moment her mother woke up she started screaming and pointing. But Gwen had thought people hallucinated good things with drugs too, right?

But they planted in her head something that would be triggered by the pills.

All they needed was to give it a voice and shadow the moment she got drugged.

But that wasn't the drug that killed her. The drug that killed her was given to her at the ward.

Jenna knew Esther was sending a spirit after her. Gwen knew there was no spirit but she just wanted to know what that 'spirit' was and how Esther used it to torture her mum into locking her and twin up to 'protect them'.

Yes, Jenna would lock them in the closet saying someone was trying to take them away and they had to stay there until it was safe. When Jenna feels it's safe, she herself will come get them.

After some time she did stop seeing Esther and her accomplise, and only saw the spirit. But Gwen saw Esther, she saw her run away and get into a car and drive off.

Demons and devils don't need cars to move around.

That was when she did all she could to cover up everything her mum did. She worked hard to make sure her mum didn't appear crazy.