chapter 62

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa's eyes went wide, she then remembered her conversation with Jeremy.

Elsa asked, "Someone is forcing you to marry me?"

"Weren't you the one, Gwen?... Who just had to attach yourself to me in such a way if I didn't marry you my family's reputation would go down the drain?"

And then Victoria's mum..

"Aren't you the shameless b*tch who keeps throwing herself to a man who doesn't want anything to do with you?.. And going as far as lying and scamming him?"

"Did his grandfather force him to
marry Gwen?" Elsa asked.

"He did! Their image was important and he had no choice but to marry Gwen."

Oh my goodness, Gwen really did put him in a situation where he had to marry her.

So that is why he was so angry when he saw her. Did him thinking Gwen ran away from him meant he thought she avoided the marriage that could save his reputation? Probably. One would think so.

But how did he scam him though?

"Did Gwen use him for other things?" Elsa asked.

"I'm really not sure. She never mentioned anything to me about that except, you know, marrying him so Victoria couldn't. To be honest Victoria was also going to use Jeremy to keep herself out of trouble.

"But I am guessing she did use him for something. With all that, Jeremy hates Gwen. He knows Gwen called the reporters and took advantage of the situation.

"And with him thinking you are Gwen, I'm guessing he just forced the marriage on you so as to clear that scandal completely. He would probably divorce you soon."

Elsa hadn't seen such an article on the news even after stalking all lunch break. But maybe it was taken down, or she just hadn't seen it.

Did this mean Gwen and Jeremy did it?

She was married to a man who slept with her sister... Is that weird?

"Victoria wants me to divorce Jeremy."

Alexandria immediately shook her head. "Don't do it. Don't give her what she wants... Is what I would say. But, this is your choice. Jeremy is a stranger to you and he doesn't really treat you well. You can divorce him if that will make you happy."

"What will make me happy is finishing what Gwen started. If this people really killed my mum, I want to uncover it." Elsa said determined.

"And also find out who killed my sister."

Alex gritted her teeth before letting out an angry sigh. "Wouldn't be surprised if it was them too."

"So, tell me... Where did Gwen leave off?"

"'She wanted to get some things from Jenna in the hospital. She didn't get a chance to, maybe you could. But, to get access to files and storage room, you will need to be a staff member."

"Then I'll apply for a job there immediately."

Alex thought about what happened to Gwen and looked at Elsa with a little fear in her eyes.

"Elsa, if you are going to do this, you should never let your guard down. That is the advice Gwen would give."