chapter 53

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa turned around and saw Jeremy coming towards her looking all mad for whatever reason.

She also noticed he had just called her Elsa instead of Gwen. He was only calling her Gwen this entire time.

Hopes that he had learned the truth about her true identity rose. She looked at him with expectations.

“You are really shameless Gwen, aren't you?"

And just like that, her hopes crumbled and her face fell. He must have called her Elsa to mock her or something.

She had been called shameless more than five times now by different people. But, it still hurt like the first time.

It was not acceptable that they described her... Well, Gwen, like that. Seeing the unfriendly gaze his eyes carried, she wondered what she had done wrong now.

Jeremy suddenly grabbed her viciously and pulled her towards him. “So you think you can just go back and have relations with your old flame?"

Elsa's eyes went wide. He saw her and Lui. And jumped into conclusion immediately by assuming they were together.

It seemed like Jeremy knew about Lui and Gwen. But why did he just say it like they were dating or having some sort of relationship?

From Lui, it sounded like it was just tension between them. Tension that none of them acted on.

Jeremy was accusing her, it seems. He was accusing her of being unfaithful to the marriage?

"I'm shameless for meeting a friend?"

The term 'friend' seemed to have agitated Jeremy. It enraged him even more and his eyes turned black from anger.

He lifted her chin to make her look at them. And the moment she did, she felt herself getting cold from fear.

"So you did go to look for your old flame, hmm! You're more of a promiscuous bitch than I ever imagined."

Promiscuous bitch!

Why were those words used to refer to a woman that is suppose to be his wife?

Those words were very hurtful. So hurtful that Elsa did not want the man who said those words to keep touching her.

So, she pushed away the man with so much force. A force that she did not know she had.

After that, Elsa quickly ran to her room without looking back, without saying anything.

She was never the type to confront or argue. She was the type who had problems standing up for herself.

She would rather run and hide until the problem goes away.

Even in school, Gwen was always the one protecting her. She would stand up to her and Elsa would always hide behind her sister.

Now that she was gone, she had no one to shield her.

Elsa got into her room as those words Jeremy said to her kept biting her heart viciously.

'We could sit here and argue that those words weren't meant for me. But that doesn't make them less bad. And the fact that they were meant for my sister only adds fuel to the fire.'

Elsa took a shower to help calm down. And in her night gown, she sat on her bed and turned on the TV. Luckily for her, she was just in time.

Pokémon was just about to start.