chapter 47

👼MY ANGEL 👼

👼MY ANGEL 👼

Lui then turned around and walked to a mini bar in the office taking out a bottle of whiskey and two glasses.

He walked with them over to Elsa who was deep in thought. I mean, she knew her sister always had a way with everyone. She knew how to seduce and use.

"Wow, I don't even know what to say to that. I mean, I did get to glimpses of that side of my sister. But, I didn't really know it."

How could see though? She only had her Delilah on when she was on the dangerous side of her life that Elsa never agreed with.

"Maybe there is a reason she didn't show much of that to you." Lui said making his way back and puting everything on the desk and he then starts pouring the whiskey into the glasses.

"That could be case." Elsa answered absent mindedly.

Although Elsa didn't know this man pouring a drink for her, Elsa thought it was nice to be drunk.

Although.... There was a saying that, if the woman did not get drunk, the man had no chance.

She looked at Lui with great interest as he turned to her to give her one of the glasses with the whiskey and he took sips of the one that was his.

"She had a nickname here by the way." He said as he handed her one of glasses.

"Which was?"

"Viper." He said with a smile.

"Viper..." Elsa repeated that name quietly remembering the thugs calling her viper twice. They must have completely believed she was Gwen.

"Yeah! She was a viper. A special one who could paralyze and kill you with just one bite." His tone was not mad, it was playful. He said it like he would completely like that.

"Pardon me for asking, but, did you like my sister?"

It actually looked pretty obvious he did. It seemed infatuated by just the thought of her. And that made Elsa feel a little safer with him.

Maybe he wouldn't have actually hurt her even if she was Gwen.

"I'm glad you noticed, at least." His tone changed with those words. It sounded dispirited.

Before she could answer that, he asked, "I have to ask too, Elsa... Are you using both Elsa and Gwen as your names?"

Elsa took a sip of the whiskey as she wondered if he should tell him what was going on with her. He was still a stranger.

"For a reason I can't explain, yes." She said looking at the glass.

"How do you mean?" He said giving her his full attention as he leaned on the desk.

"The government database says I am both Gwen and Elsa." She explained the bizarre situation.

"What?" Lui was confused.

"Yeah... My fingerprint is in both Gwen and mine's data."

Elsa looked up and saw a complicated look on his face. He then stood straight and went around the desk. He sat on the office chair and turned on his computer.

"Come." He told Elsa as he started typing something on the keyboard.