chapter 75

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"Who are you to call me a whore? Huh What makes you think you have the right to insult me?"

Elsa pulled her hand away from her grip. "How dare you Elsa, how dare you touch my man?"

Elsa suddenly burst out laughing. "If he is really your man, what is he looking for in my bed?

"Are you not satisfying him? Or are you
just not sweet enough for him?"

Victoria raised her hand and slapped Elsa across the face.

This made Elsa even angrier and returned the slap with more force and smacked her so hard, that Victoria took some steps back from the impact.

Victoria looked at Elsa with disbelief. "You dare to slap me? Elsa are you tired of living?"

"So you expect to hit me and I do anything? I'm suppose to sit here and take it?"

"You are going to regret this Elsa." Victoria warned.

Elsa rolled her eyes and started walking away.

"Mark my words you despicable Halverson!" She screamed behind her.

Elsa paid no attention to her screams and just went to her bedroom.

She took a warm shower and got into some comfortable pajamas. Just as she was about to get in bed, the door burst open.

If this continues, it will be knocked out of its hinges.

Elsa raised her eyes to see who it was. And it was Jeremy.

But he was not alone. Next to him was Victoria. She was crying bitterly while while hugging as if she was cold.

Elsa was confused at first, only for her to notice her face. It looked so swollen, like she had been slapped several times.

And Jeremy was looking like an angry dragon ready to attack.

Jeremy walked to Elsa and grabbed her by her arm. "Did you hit Victoria just now?" He asked with rage covered in his voice.

Elsa didn't answer. He looked so terrifying at that moment.

"I just asked you a question woman!"

Elsa blinked repeated as she tried to get the words out.

"....."

"Look at her face and tell me if you did that to Vic!"

Elsa looked at Victoria. She had hit her, but that couldn't have made her swell like that. She looked so red like she had been hit hard several times. And on both sides of her face.

"Jeremy I-"

"That was a yes or no question, did you hit Victoria?"

"Answer!"

Elsa was shaking under his gaze but she had no choice but to answer.

"Yes. I did hit her. But-"

'slap'

That was the next thing she felt on her face. She turned to look at the man in disbelief. He hit her? He actually hit her?

A tear rolled down her cheek as she led the side of her face that had been slapped.

"How many times are you planning to hurt her before you have had your fill?... Look at what you have done to her face?... What has Victoria ever done to deserve a friend like you?"

Elsa felt frustrated. "Jeremy I did slap her, yes. But I didn't do that to her."

"That's the problem with you, Gwen. You get caught yet you still lie!"

Elsa looked at him and just laughed heartbroken. "If I was going to lie, why admit to having slapped her in the first place?"

Jeremy didn't listen to her, he instead dragged her to Victoria and made her stand next her. Victoria was just hugging her arms while tears rolled down her face. She looked so helpless as Jeremy defended her.

"Apologize to Vic!" He ordered.