chapter 93

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

A week passed by rather quickly and it was Friday again.

Elsa had just finished her shift ready to
go home when Allan approached her.

"Elsa, hey."

Elsa stopped her tracks and turned to the man who was walking towards her.

"Hey, Allan." She greeted him politely.

"I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you since it's been a busy week. But, I'm so sorry about last time. I didn't mean to cause problems with you and your husband. I'm truly sorry if I overstepped."

Elsa just looked at him with a smile, "Of course you didn't. You were being a good friend."

"So, we are friends..?"

"Yes, are we not?"

Allan gave her a sly smile. "So, since we are friends... Can a friend invite another friend for lunch sometime?"

Elsa let out a chuckle. "Sometime." She nodded at that word.

They can go out and have lunch as friends. She didn't see anything wrong with that.

Allan's eyes lit up and he gave Elsa a smile. "Is that a yes?" He asked anxiously.

Elsa laughed at how excited he look. He was a cute guy.

She nodded. "Yes. That is a yes."

He laughed excitedly and nervously too. "Right, okay.... So, I'll call you, right?"

Elsa looked at him and was wondering why he was sounding like he was nervous.

"You'll call me, right."

That conversation left Elsa smiling at herself as she walking out of the hospital. It was awkward, but not bad awkward.

But that smiled dropped when he spotted Jeremy at the entrance of the hospital. He was leaning against his car with a cigarette in his hand.

His elegance and poised self was too much for Elsa not to notice him. As if sensing someone was looking at him, he turned his head and saw Elsa coming down the stairs.

He threw the cigarette on the ground before stepping on it. He watched her the entire time as she walked over to him.

Elsa was nervous as to what this unwelcoming surprise entailed.

She still hadn't forgotten his hostility before. He even said she disgusted him. When Elsa was next to him, he straightened himself from the car. "Get in!" He ordered as he went around the car to the driver's side.

Elsa obeyed and got into his car.

Jeremy took Elsa back to her apartment. And just as Elsa knew, Jeremy had the keys to this place and he was the one who let them in.

Elsa started thinking of staying at her own apartment instead of Gwen's now.

They walked in and Jeremy immediately sank into the sofa comfortably like it was his home.

Elsa looked at him awkwardly not knowing what to do or say now. Jeremy was facing the ceiling when he suddenly tapped the space next to him.

"Come sit here."

Elsa looked at him confused not knowing where this was going and wondering what he saw up to.

Seeing her not moving. His eyes turned to her before he roared, "Now!"

Elsa jumped a little before quickly walking to the couch and seating next to him.

Jeremy was looking at her side profile attentively, as if he was trying to find something. While Elsa was looking at her fingers that she was playing with.

Jeremy's features soften slowly as he watched the girl next to him. His hand reached out and pushed a stray her from her face away.

This act made Elsa subconsciously flinch. She thought he was about to hit her again.

Seeing Elsa flinch at him, at his touch, he had a feeling he couldn't place.

He placed his hand on her chin and made her raise her head and look at him.

"Are you really Elsa?" He asked with a low voice.