chapter 67

👼MY ANGEL 👼

👼MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa received a heavy slap across my face that came out of nowhere. Consequently, her vision turned blur from the impact of the slap.

Her turned her head and saw a man standing next to Victoria.

"Gwen! How dare you shoW up here? Your wickedness has no limits, has it?" Elsa looked at the man confused. John Rowland however, was looking at her like he wanted to kill her.

"You came here to try to torment my daughter, didn't you? After everything you did to her, after driving her to the point where she wants to take her own life you still won't leave her alone? Will you only be satisfied when Vic dies?"He roared at her with anger.

Elsa felt tears on her face she didn't even think were falling from her eyes. Jeremy told her Victoria wanted to see her, she didn't come here out of her own free will, or with ill intentions. She wanted to explain this.

"I-"

"Shut up!" Someone screamed at her. She turned her head and there she was. Esther Rowland.

She was the same woman who yelled at her with Rosanna McConnell at the wedding, but she didn't know she was Esther back then.

And the moment she reached where Elsa was, she sent another slap on my other side of her face.

Elsa began seeing stars which almost made her fall down as a result.

She tasted something metallic and also felt a sting on her lip. She touched it and the corner of her lips had started bleeding from the second slap.

She lifted my head to meet both the father and mother's eyes with held nothing but pure rage and hatred for her.

Elsa's eyes subconsciously went to Victoria and she noticed a smirk on her lips. A smirk she made sure Elsa saw before her face immediately turned to sad again.

"Mum, dad.. Just let her be, she has won. She told me she will take Jeremy from me and get him to marry her. She even got him drunk so he could sleep with her. She has won dad, there is no use fighting her anymore."

She cried in her mother's arms dispiritedly before breaking free and going back to Jeremy to cry there.

When John heard that, he held Elsa by her shoulders and pushed with so much force making her head bang against the wall.

From the surprise of that, and the pain it sends to her head, Elsa winced. Her head started buzzing from pain.

"You think you can just hurt my daughter and go scot free? You evil child?!"

He put his hand on her jaw and jammed her head against the wall again. The pain spread across her scull.

And then,it suddenly went to the part of her head that was hurting when she found out she had a tumor.

That part hurt even more than before. It hurt so much Elsa almost screamed.

Raised her eyes and looked at Jeremy. Victoria had returned to his side. He was holding her tightly and not even once looked her way. His entire focus was on comforting his love.

She tried to break free of John's. When he saw that, he pushed her on the floor.