chapter 68

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Elsa was on the floor trying to get up when suddenly John kicked her in her stomach.

"What did I say I'll do to you if I ever see you again Gwen?... What did I say you vile woman?"

"If you don't remember I'll remind you. I told you I'll beat you to death!"

Elsa started coughing and blood was coming out of her mouth.

John kept kicking and beating her without mercy. No one in that room defended her, they all watched as she got hit.

She had no strength to fight this man and had to find away to get out of there before she was killed. So, despite the man still beating her, she got up from the floor quickly.

The insults were shouted in her ear.

"Shameless!"

"Bitch!"

"Harlot!"

But her head hurt so much she barely heard them. She ran out of there quickly looking down with both her hands holding her head.

She was in so much pain she could scream. She knew at this time doctor Johnson wouldn't be at the hospital, so she went to the pharmacy quickly and bought the same painkillers she had at home.

The woman there saw dry blood on her lips but since Elsa was covering her swollen face, she didn't ask her about it.

She instead gave her something to apply there so the swelling will die down by morning.

Elsa took the drugs from there. After, she went outside and sat next to the entrance in an outside bench. After some time, she felt her head getting better and didn't hurt as more.

She took out her phone and called Doctor Johnson.

She didn't go into details about what just happened and just told him she hit the back of her head against a surface and that triggered her headache.

"With the position of the tumor, that is understandable to why you got a  headache." He explains.

"So my headaches will never go away?"

"I'm afraid not. You will have to deal with it. All I can do is give you painkillers."

Elsa had given up getting her tumor operated. Every doctor told her the operation might kill her. The risk is she could die. And that risk was very high.

They tell her, she should live the five years instead of getting operated and die immediately.

"Headache pain caused by brain tumors is often worse when you wake up in the morning. But it can happen at any time. Some people have headaches that wake them from sleep.

"Brain tumor headaches tend to cause pain that's worse when coughing or straining. People with brain tumors most often report that the headache feels like a tension headache. Some people say the headache feels like a migraine. Just like you described
yours." Doctor Johnson says.

'Headaches that may be more severe in the morning or when I wake up at night.' Elsa noted that.

"Doctor, what other symptoms will I have?"

"Well Elsa, you will have.. Nausea or vomiting. Personality changes, memory changes or behavior changes.."

Elsa listened to the doctor describe how everything in her life will be.

How bad her symptoms will be.

Elsa just listened carefully and then thanked the Doctor.

And at that time, she decided to go visit her grandma the next day. She needed a family member so much right now. And she was the only one left.