chapter 56

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

After that incident with Victoria in the morning, Elsa decided to do some investigations.

First, at lunch break, Elsa sat on her phone the entire time looking for anything about the Rowlands she could find on the internet.

She searched Victoria and she learnt that she was quite famous with a good number of following.

She had a lot of fans who basically worshipped the ground she walked on and defending her on everything.

She gained this popularity from both Jeremy, and her biological parents, the McConnells. The McConnells are a famous couple who are the second richest in the country.

They are still not on the level of the Callahans, who are basically royalty here, but they are loaded in their own right.

Elsa scrolled and scrolled until she found an article with her sister's face on it.

It read; from friends to rivals! Gwen Halverson and Victoria Rowland (also known as Victoria McConnell) compete for the title of Mrs Callahan.

Compete?... What?

It said they both were spotted with Jeremy but Gwen, since she was not a celebrity, was a mystery woman everyone wanted to know.

It said they both wanted the young master, Jeremy Callahan, and were competing on who would get to marry him.

This had to be a joke.

Elsa found this entire thing hilarious. That was not the Gwen she knew. Why would Gwen compete for a man? But this article confirmed that Victoria and Gwen were once friends.

Well, 'friends' because Elsa knew Gwen must have felt Victoria's mum did something to their mum.

She kept reading and it said that every woman wanted Jeremy and so it was understandable why two women would fight for him.

Okay, the media obviously loved Jeremy Callahan.

She then went to her sister's social media which had blown up because of Jeremy. And after the marriage, it had a good following as well. It was rivaling Victoria's.

She scrolled through her pictures looking for anything at all that could say her something. There wasn't much in there. Just cute selfies and photos on the beach. Gwen was rather careful on what she put out there.

There was barely a photo of her with anyone, including Elsa.

She kept scrolling hoping to find something. But there wasn't anything eye catching to her.

But then, she saw a comment in a photo.

The comment was not the that interesting though, it was the user name. It said, Alexandria Wedell. That name sounded very familiar.

'Oh my god!

'Alex! Gwen's best friend!'

Elsa clicked on her profile and it didn't take long for her to find a photo of her with Gwen.

She saved the picture and then kept scrolling. She noticed most of Alex 's photos are of her in a bar. Behind the bar actually, like she was serving the drinks.

She looked closely at the photos and found a name of the bar. The Barrel Room.

It must be in this city because Elsa remembered Gwen mentioned Alex lived here.

She decided to go find her immediately after work. Maybe she can help shade some light on everything.

Maybe Gwen mentioned something to her and maybe she would tell Elsa anything that could give her some lead on who could have murdered her twin sister.

She couldn't wait for her shift to be Over so she can go to the bar.

The threat that Victoria said to her was still on her mind.. Would she really hurt her if she stays with Jeremy Callahan?