Episode 28: Family Bonds

2005:

"I'll talk to Taiju," Mitsuya smiled, facing the blue haired boy.

"Taka!" Hakkai gasped in shock.

I will admit, visiting the leader of the Black Dragons seems very risky to me. Mitsuya is a strong guy, but not even a captain like him would do good in a fight against Taiju, alone.

After the meeting, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Takemichi, Katsume, and I walked to meet the Black Dragon's Leader. If this is our only option to stop Hakkai from leaving, then so be it.

"Hey Taka," Hakkai spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Going to talk to Taiju is a bad idea," he warned. "Cause no matter what you say, he won't change a thing. He's a piece of shit."

"I wish you'd stop doing that," Mitsuya sighed. "You need to quit trying to handle things all by yourself. You know what I'm curious about?"

The silvered haired boy turned to us.

"Why'd we get these four tagging along?"

"Huh? I'm the one who got the crap kicked out of him," Takemichi reminded us.

"I'm here cause he's here," Katsume yawned, pointing to Chifuyu.

"And I'm his reminder, because he is a moron," Chifuyu added.

"Woah, who are you calling a moron?" Takemichi shouted. "You're the one who came up with the stupid plan with the cake!"

"Yeah, but everything still turned out alright," Chifuyu laughed.

"I have nothing better to do right now," I sighed. "Plus, you might need the extra muscle if Taiju decides to get violent."

Mitsuya smiled before telling us all, "alright, come along then."

-Time Skip to the Meeting with Taiju-

On one side, Taiju sat with his feet on the table. Behind him stood two members of Black Dragon, one with black hair and the other, who was blonde with a burn scar on his left side. On the other sat Mitsuya, with Chifuyu, Katsume, Takemichi, Hakkai, and I standing behind.

"Nice to meet you, Taiju," Mitsuya greeted. "How ya doing?"

"I'm dying to find out about this Mitsuya character that's been messing with my little brother's head," the blue and white-haired man sneered.

"Quite an accusation coming from you," Mitsuya retorted.

"I should kill you now, you shit!" Taiju threatened. "But go on and say what you want to say, as long as you keep it short."

"I'll let Hakkai quit and join Black Dragon and we'll cease all contact with him," Mitsuya offered.

"Huh? That's not what you said you were going to offer him at all!" Takemichi blurted.

Idiot.

"Hehe well now isn't that a laugh," Taiju smirked. "I thought the whole reason you came here was to stop that."

"In exchange, you agree to release Yuzuha," Mitsuya ordered.

Hakkai and I gasped. I remember Mitsuya mentioning that the Shiba's were a fucked-up family. Not even Yuzuha was immune to Taiju's anger.

"Takashi!" Hakkai exclaimed in shock. "Why'd you say that?"

"Taiju, you know you only have yourself to blame," Mitsuya growled. "You forced Hakkai to act to protect his big sister from all of your violence and abuse."