Chapter Five.

Chapter song: In The Air- Destin Conrad

Mina's POV

"so when you add that, times this, you would geeeeettt" she says while punching numbers in her calculator. She looks so cute, i've noticed she sticks her tongue out a little and bites down when she's frustrated or thinking too hard. cute i thought staring at her.

"huh?" she said looking at me with her tongue out

"what nothing finish the problem" i said confused, did i say that out loud?? this girl is driving me nuts.

She stared for a second longer before continuing punching numbers in her calculator.

Chaeyoungs POV

damn it this is too hard i'm about to give up. just then i heard mina whisper something. "cute" she said while staring at me.

"huh?" i asked and she immediately froze

"what nothing, finish the problem" she said

i stared at her smiling on the inside i heard what she said, she called me cute. I go back to solving the problem mentally blushing.

Mina's POV

"the answer i got is 13?????" she asked more than stated.

i quickly did the math in my head

"that's correct" i smile at her proudly

"IT IS?" she yelped, jumping up and down "i'm good at maths, i'm good at maths" she said in English while dancing.

"it's, i'm good at math, not maths" i said back to her in perfect english.

"EH???" she looked at me shocked "you speak english" she questioned.

"yeah i was born in texas, but lived in japan my whole life, i figured i might as well study english since i'm a US citizen" i chuckled.

She looked so shocked "can you teach me some" she asked

I hate teaching english it's so hard, it was hard enough to learn but for some reason i couldn't say no to her.

"Yeah what do you wanna learn" i groaned

" Can you teach me how to introduce myself"

"yeah"

"so you say * Hello my name is Chaeyoung Son, nice to meet you*"

"why is my last name last?" she asks

"In english and especially america they use their given name first and family name last, so i would be Mina Myoui" i smiled

"oooh okay so it would be *Hello my name is Chaeyoung Son nice to meet you*" she said with the cutest accent.

"yeah exactly that's correct"

She got up and ran over to the table of students studying.

"Hello my name is Chaeyoung Son nice to meet you" she said sticking out her hand. The group of boys were confused but still shook her hand.

She marched back looking so accomplished.

"you're too cute" i said blushing

she rubbed her neck nervously " sooo" she said

"Soooo what?" i asked

"are you still coming to the party with me?"

i thought long and hard. My stomach rumbling, i would usually ignore it but i promised myself that i would do better, i promised Momo i would do better.