Chapter Eight.

Chapter Song: Meddle About- Chase Atlantic

We all picked our seats, i sat next to chaeyoung. Tzuyu next to Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were cuddling. Staring at them i couldn't tell if they were a couple or just close friends.

Chaeyoung caught me staring

"they swear they are just friends" she whispered "but we caught them kissing so many times" she added

"we are just waiting for them to confirm it but we already know" she giggled

"they are cute" i smiled

Dahyun picked a scary movie, i love scary movies but this one was really scary. I jumped at every jump scare, Chaeyoung grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. My head rested in the nape of her neck.

"Alright let's go get stuff for the party" Nayeon said as soon as the movie ended.

"how are we all going to fit in mina's car" sana asked

They all looked at me my head still on chaes chest

"I'll have jungkook take us in the family car" i said

Walking outside

"Kookie can you drive us to the store and then to nayeons please" i begged grabbing his hand

Blushing he said "Mina you don't have to ask it's my job" he chuckled

We piled into the car still not big enough to hold us. Nayeon sat on Jeongyeons lap and Jihyo sat on Tzuyus lap.

At the store we bought chips, soda, juices, we bought stuff to make tteokbokki and fried foods. Also bulgogi, lettuce, kimchi, pork belly.

Piling in the car i asked jungkook to take us to the liquor store.

"what's the occasion" he chuckled

"nayeons having a party" jihyo said

"oh speaking of mina, i'm going to take the night off i was invited to my friends for a party if that's okay with you?" he asked

"yeah i'll just stay at nayeons" i questioned looking at her

"yeah that's cool" nayeon said

"liquor is on me, get whatever you want" i said. They cheered and ran into the store.

We bought Tequilas, all sorts of vodkas and rums, Henny and spiked lemonades. We bought 5 cases of soju, 5 cases of beers. Little premade shots, whiskey and even wines.

The bill was $600, i swiped my dads credit card and we all carried the drinks to the car.

"damn" jungkook said with wide eyes.

"help" i pleaded bags slowly slipping out my hands

He ran over to me grabbing every bag and putting it in the trunk.

At nayeons house we started setting up. Me, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo were in charge of cooking.

Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu were decorating. With not much to decorate they sat on the couch and started playing video games. I wanted to join so bad, they we're playing Minecraft one of my favorite games.

Slowly people started to arrive, music blasting. Food was ready, everyone started drinking and dancing.

I ate before drinking, Stuffed i finally poured myself some.

4 Cups of tequila later i found myself dancing on someone. Our bodies so close, hips swaying on each others. I felt large hands grip my hips pulling me closer. Pushing my head back against their chest still dancing, i looked up and seen Yoongi.