Chapter Twenty Two.

Chapter Song: CRY FOR ME- Twice

2 Months later

Chaeyoung's Pov

"that's the last of them" i grunt throwing the box of Bathroom supplies on the floor.

"goddamn that was a lot" yoongi huffed falling into my apartment "you owe me a beer" he said out of breath looking up at me from the ground.

"me too" mina whined sitting on my counter.

"okay okay i promise i'll treat you both" i smiled and began unpacking.

"do you need help" yoongi asked noticing i was struggling with my bed.

"it says connect A to E but there's no fucking E" i yelled in anger looking around the floor at my mess

"let me see" yoongi sat down reading the instructions and looking around "where the fuck is the E" he huffed searching

"you guys are so dumb" mina said walking over, she pulled something from behind my ear and waved it in our faces.

"the E is right here" she chuckled as i snatched the piece of wood from her hand

"you could have just pointed it out when i was stressing over it" i pouted

"it was funny watching you panic" mina laughed throwing her head back.

These last few months my feelings for mina grew stronger and stronger. i loved admiring the way she laughed, throwing her head back as a cute giggle escaped her mouth. Her eyes turning into crescent moons and the way she covered her gummy smile with her hand. Mina is so perfect i thought as i gawked at her.

"why are you smiling at me like that" mina blushed and covered her face.

"like what" i smirked, there was a short pause before she answered

"Momos birthday" she laughed

It took me a second to understand what she was referring to. The night i made love to her for the first time. When i had her bare beautiful body in front of me, so fragile yet so beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful and innocent she looked in that moment. She truly captivated me with her natural beauty, she didn't need makeup or surgeries. She didn't need a diet or exercise she was naturally perfect. The love of my life.

Shaking my head all i could do was laugh.

"what happened at momos birthday" yoongi chuckled as he drilled a screw in.

"ugh nothing, it was just a good night" mina said smiling to herself

"it was" i chuckled taking one last glance at her before helping yoongi.

1 hour later

"Now you owe me 2 beers" yoongi laughed while fluffing my pillows

"i got you bro" i said dabbing him up

Walking to the kitchen i opened my brand new fridge and took out 2 beers and 2 sojus. Pouring Yoongi and I a glass we chugged the first cup. Pouring another we sipped it staring out the beautiful window view from my living room.

My apartment was amazing. When you first walk in your greeted with the hall for jackets and shoes. Walking in farther my beautiful kitchen is to the left, black and white themed with cream white as a accent. In front of the kitchen was my spacious living room, With 2 large windows acting as a wall, showing the beautiful sunset view of Japan. Next to that my Tv and tv stand, in the middle sat a beautiful glass coffee table with white accents. Mina gifted it to me after i told her about my apartment. There was a white couch directly in front of my tv. In the far corner was a small hallway leading to the master bedroom. Again a huge window view of the city, my bed was the only thing set up. Next to the the bed a large bathroom and closet sat. To the right of the kitchen was a smaller room i will be using for a office.