Chapter Twenty.

Chapter Song: Still with you- Jungkook of BTS

Minas Pov

The next two weeks went by too fast. Chaeyoung and I made up. Our friendship has been great since her surprise dinner. We still have some heated moments but both held back, if we were going to be friends we can't have sex.

Friday came and we all started packing our bags. We all gathered in the living room. Making sure we had everything Jihyo did roll call.

"BABE" Jihyo yelled "Bags?"

"check" Tzuyu said

"necessities" Jihyo yelled

"check" Tzuyu smiled

"Sana, Dahyun" jihyo yelled next "bags and necessities packed ?"

"check aaannnnd oh check" sana said looking through her and Dahyuns bags

"Mina, Chaeyoung" jihyo yelled next "Bags and necessities packed?"

"Check" i smiled

"yeah jihyo" Chaeyoung groaned half asleep

"just say check chaeyoung" jihyo huffed

"check" chaeyoung said rolling her eyes

"aannnd lastly Jeongyeon, nayeon" jihyo looked over her list "bags and necessities packed?"

"check" they said in unison smiling.

"alright let's go!" jihyo said pulling Tzuyu out the door with their bags. We all followed behind piling into the vans she rented. We stopped for breakfast and then got on the road.

In the van was Me, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jihyo. The rest piled into the other van. Half way through the ride chaeyoung handed me her phone. Grabbing it i gave her a confused look.

"what do you want me to do with this" i chuckled

"put your number in it" she smiled

i smirked and entered my number, she saved my contact as "Mina🐧" and i saved hers as "Chaeyoung 🍓"

Arriving at the airport we all unpacked the car and walked to the gate together. First to go was Sana and Dahyun, saying by to both i hugged them and they walked to the gate. They visit me every month in japan so i wasn't too sad about them leaving, i'll see them next month.

Second to leave was Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Giving nayeon my number since jeongyeon never gave it to her, we made plans for them to visit next month when Sana, Dahyun, Jihyo and Tzuyu visit. Hugging them goodbye they walked to their gate.

Jihyo took me into a hug and cried on my shoulder. "i'm going to miss you so much" she sobbed.

"Jihyo you're literally visiting next month, that's in like 2 weeks" i giggled.

"2 weeks too long" she sobbed

"come on babe we will miss the flight" Tzuyu said giving me a hug goodbye and dragging Jihyo.

Turning to Chaeyoung i said " well it's time for me to get going"

"yeah" she sighed taking me into a hug.

"i'll text you, you should come visit with the others if you're not too busy" i said still holding her

"yeah i'll let you know" she warmly smiled letting go

"bye" i waved awkwardly not wanting to leave again

"bye" she sadly waved

I walked to the gate, about to enter the plane i heard my name being called.