Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Song: You and I- D4vd

Mina's Pov

Grabbing Chaes arm i pulled her to the side.

"What did you want to talk about" i asked

"I uuhh can we go somewhere more private" she stated looking around the room.

"yeah"

She pulled me out of the ballroom to the elevator, entering her room we sat on her bed. I sat there patiently in silence waiting for her to talk, knowing she just needed some time to collect her thoughts.

"Mina" she started "i still love you"

A chuckle left my throat quickly covering my mouth i looked at her shocked.

"why is that funny" she asked in a serious tone

I couldn't hold it in anymore and began giggling.

"You told me that the other night when we were drunk remember" i laughed "when we had sex"

"oh" she chuckled

"i love you too Chae" i said taking her hand

"i love you mina but we can't be together" she put her face in her palms.

Her sentence hit me like a brick, we loved each other why can't we be together. Feeling tears form i pushed my feelings back and let her finish.

"Mina i want to be with you, i don't even want to let you go again" she grabbed my hands, they fit perfectly in hers. "But i have Kazhua back home" she sighed.

"I don't want to lose you again" she grabbed my face looking me in the eyes. "Remember what i told you, i'll always love you even if it's from the side as your friend" tears ran down my face. I knew where this was going and it hurt.

"We can be friends can't we?" she finally asked tears running down her face.

Taking a long pause i breathed a deep breath i spoke as tears left my eyes. "yeah we can be friends" i stated in a broken voice.

She took me into a hug, squeezing tighter when she felt me pulling away. Breaking our hug she held my face and gently kissed my lips.

She confused me, she wanted to be just friends but she kisses me, she fights people over me, she gets jealous when i talk to other people.Frustrated i left the room going back to the party.

We have two more weeks together i don't know how i'm going to get through this, i thought throwing back 3 tequila shots. I just want Yoongi right now i thought holding back tears.

While me and yoongi are friends with benefits he was also my best friend before anything. I find comfort in him, all i wanted right now was a hug from him.

Deciding to enjoy the rest of my night i danced with my friends, getting drunk and having a good time. I could feel her eyes watching me the entire night, not caring i continued to have fun.

Chaeyoung's Pov

Sitting at the bar i couldn't take my eyes off of her. I wanted her so bad, i was hungry for her, starving for her. I needed her, i needed to feel her, touch her body. How am i going to get through the next two weeks without ripping her clothes off. Slapping my palm on my forehead i felt like a horrible person.

Kazhua is home and i'm here fucking my ex girlfriend who i'm still in love with. I have to break it off with Kazhua, i can't love her i won't love her i need mina. Grabbing three shots i threw them back wincing from the burn.