Chapter Thirty Two.

Chapter Song: Pretty Boy- The neighbourhood

Hyunjins Pov

I quietly picked the lock to the door. Entering slowly i locked the door, tip toeing to their room i peaked inside.

Empty

"fuck" i sighed, they left "smart" i gritted my teeth. Looking around i stole a few jewels, making myself a ton of food i sat down turning the tv on i watched a few movies hoping they would come back. They never did and i eventually fell asleep on the couch.

"Hyunjin wake up" a distant voice said

I looked around there was no one

"hyunjin you need to go NOW" the voice said urgently

"who's there" i looked around confused

"it's me" chan appeared before me "little brother you have to leave now they are here"

"Chan" i grabbed his face crying "im sorry hyung, im sorry this happened to you" i cried into his shoulder

"Hyunjin it's okay" he pulled away smiling "it's not your fault" he grabbed my face wiping my tears "but you have to go now, they are here"

"but why, why can't i stay here with you" i cried

"it's not your time namdongsaeng" he cupped my face "you need to wake up now" he let go slowly fading away.

"no chan no come back" i desperately ran after him. He was gone

I jumped up gasping for air, panicked i looked around at my unknown surroundings. I was still in their apartment, catching my breath i stood up, looking out the window the street was filled with cop cars.

"fuck" i panicked getting dressed i ran out the front door. Taking the stairs i dodged my way through the halls and out the back door. Sprinting i ran and ran until i couldn't breathe. Stopping to catch my breath

"thank you chan" i laughed in between heaving. "you saved me once again" bending over holding my knees i laughed, my laugh eventually turning into soft cries.

"i'm sorry chan" i cried looking at the gloomy grey sky. "i love you" walking back i spotted them entering the building. I stayed in the alley way hidden in the shadows. I waited until they left, following them on foot.

Mina's Pov

Spending the night at my parents house was amazing. We all had dinner and caught up, i finally told everyone about Chaeyoung's proposal after Tzuyu pointed out our rings.

Packing our bags we all went our separate ways, Chae and i carried our bags up opening the front door we paused in fear. Everything was thrown or smashed, there was food all over the place and the tv was left on.

"Stay here" Chae looked at me before going in, she grabbed the gun out of the storage unit next to the door. She slowly walked through each room clearing it before coming back to the front door.

"it's clear, only a few things were stolen" she looked puzzled

"that means he came back for us" i shuttered

"yeah but something scared him off" she looked confused "maybe the cops"

"most likely, should we stay here Chae i'm worried"

"Probably not, we should go stay with one of the guys for the night" Chaeyoung pulled out her phone and called Yoongi

"he was here" she said before staying silent