Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Song: Stuck with me- The Neighbourhood

Chaeyoung's Pov

I pushed past everyone running into the lobby to look for mina. Turning around i seen her in the elevator the door shut just then. Not wanting to wait i ran to the staircase. Sprinting up three flights was insanely easy. Thank god i work out i thought to myself as i reached the third floor.

I ran to the elevator waiting for it to open. As the doors open mina walked out crying. I grabbed her taking her into my embrace. She looked at me surprised wiping tears from her eyes.

"What are you doing here" she cried

" i saw you crying" i squeezed her harder "please don't cry"

"Can we talk" she said through tears.

"Yeah of course" i softly said

We walked to her room, still having my arms around her she unlocked her door. Walking in she plopped down on her bed, patting the spot next to her signaling me to sit down.

"That was a beautiful song" she started

"Thank you" i lowly said

"It was about us right" she asked

"Yeah" i said grabbing her hand " i wrote i after we broke up, after i left you" i said ashamed

"i wrote it in the pov of your eyes, thinking about how you felt when i left" i added "it means a lot to me" tears left my eyes.

" i love it" she smiled through tears.

"i'm sorry" was all i could muster up

"for what"

"i'm sorry for leaving you, for ruining our relationship, i'm sorry" i cried

She squeezed my hand harder, " Chae you didn't have a choice it's okay"

"my mom got realesed from active duty 2 years after leaving, i should have went back, i should have fought for our relationship, i should have fought for you" i cried

"it's not your fault chae" she said lifting my face holding my cheeks.

Our faces slowly came together, our lips connecting. The feeling of fireworks made butterflies in my stomach. No one has ever made me feel this way, no one could ever make me feel the way mina does.

Slowly i pulled away feeling guilty about Kazhua.
"i can't" i said holding her still.

"i understand" she said " she's one lucky girl" she chuckled.

Not being able to say anything i looked into her eyes. They were red and puffy from crying, grabbing her face i wiped her tears. "don't cry" i kissed her one last time and left the room.

Mina's Pov

I watched her leave, my heart breaking more. Jihyo and Sana walked into my room a few minutes later.

"What happened" Sana said taking me into a hug

"Yeah why are you crying" Jihyo sat on the other side of me wiping my tears holding me.

"I'm just having a hard time that's it" i lied

"It was her song right?" Sana asked

"yeah" i let out a deep breath and cried again.

"it was so beautiful" i cried into sanas chest.

They didn't say anything just rubbed my back, comforting me. "she told me she wished she never left and regretted everything" i said breaking the silence.