Chapter Twenty Four.

Chapter Song: Sorry- Paolo Sandejas

1 Year later

Chaeyoung's Pov

"i'm fucking nervous" i said showing Jeongyeon the ring i plan on proposing to mina with. We've been together since we were dumb college students. Mina and I are almost middle aged and i don't want to be with anyone but mina. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"don't be she loves you, she'll definitely say yes" jeongyeon said patting my shoulder "finish eating"

Shoving the rest of the steak in my mouth, jeongyeon paid the bill and we left. In the past year me and Mina moved back to Korea. Her treatments in japan weren't doing well, the doctor recommended treatments from a facility in korea.

As far as my band i gave them the opportunity to replace me, i wasn't leaving mina ever again. The boys didn't want to replace me and instead agreed to moving with us. Yoongi suggested they all just get a apartment together in korea. They found a beautiful four bedroom house and moved in. We were popular enough to make way more than enough for rent and personal life. We finally found a fair company to sign under, now we have a show every night in different places, it's truly amazing.

I couldn't be happier, i have the love of my life, my job is amazing, i have amazing friends and family who support me no matter what. Yet i still feel like something is missing, i love Mina but i don't want to keep introducing her as my girlfriend. I want to start officially introducing her as my wife.

My wife i smirked at the thought while looking at the ring i bought her. It was a beautiful ring, the main diamond was tear dropped shaped, the other diamonds were circular, with a silver band and beautiful deatails. I paid a huge sum for this ring but mina was worth it. I'd die for mina if i could. She's my everything and my soon to be wife, i smiled widely at the thought.

"why are you smiling so hard" jeongyeon laughed

"she's my wife" i looked at jeongyeon flashing a smile

"soon to be" jeongyeon teased as she pulled into our driveway

"thanks for dinner" i said shaking her hand "call me tomorrow" i finished walking away

Entering our apartment it was dark and quiet, checking my phone i didn't see any texts or calls from mina indicating that she left. Putting the ring in my pocket i closed the door taking my shoes off.

"babe?" i yelled into the dark empty apartment

Suddenly there was a crash and heavy foot steps coming from the other room

"mina?" i called again but no answer, i walked closer to the source of the sound

"babe?" i called once more

in one swift play and large figure came rushing at me. Slamming me against the wall i fell over winded in pain.

3rd person Pov

Bending over in pain chaeyoung couldn't move. The large man got up on his feet and charged her again. Adrenaline hit chaeyoung when she noticed he was sprinting towards her. Standing up she rushed him, the figure swiftly took out a large hunting knife. Stabbing chaeyoung in the lower torso she panicked. Ripping the blade out of her he striked her again wanting to get rid of her. He stabbed her again, twisting the blade in the process. Chaeyoung let out a teary scream

"help me" she screamed at the top of her lungs

"shut up and die, make this easy for me" the figure said laughing