Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Song: Perfect - One direction

Mina's Pov

I woke up to banging "Chaeyoung wake up it's wedding day" Jeongyeon yelled from the other side.

My eyes widened as i realized i was naked in Chaes bed with her under me. Last night i was so drunk i remembered up until we got to Cheas room. FUCK I GOTTA HIDE

I slapped chaes face waking her up immediately. "what the fuck" she winced in pain holding her bruised cheek.

"sorry i didn't mean to hit that cheek but jeongyeon is outside pounding on the door" i said apologetically.

"fuck fuck okay hurry and hid i'll get her to leave" she jumped out of bed walking to the door

"Chaeyoung" i whisper screamed. She looked at me, pointing at her body she looked down. She was butt naked.

"Chaeyoung open the door" jeongyeon pounded again. "Give me a second fuck" chaeyoung yelled back putting on a hoodie and sweat pants.

I quickly got dressed and hid behind the front door. Opening the door Jeongyeon bursted in squishing me.

"where is she" she said amused.

"who" chae questioned

"mina" she laughed "you left with her last night and she wasn't in her room" she said looking under the bed

She got up running to the bathroom and going inside. Chaeyoung quickly signaled me to run, running from behind the door i gave her a kiss and ran to my room. Letting out a sigh knowing i got away with it.

"where were you" a voice from behind me said making me jump.

Chaeyoung's Pov

After kissing mina goodbye she ran out the room making it just in time before Jeongyeon came out the bathroom.

"Jeongyeon there's no one here stop acting crazy" i watched as she check the closet and inside the toilet like a human could fit in a toilet.

"i know she's here and i smell her perfume" she said smiling looking around.

"you're actually delusional" i laughed

"fine but i'll figure out the truth one way or another" she crossed her arms eyeing me down.

"What do you want" i questioned sitting down

"the wedding is in like 6 hours we have to get ready" she said sitting down "what are you going to wear"

"tuxedo" i simple said shrugging

"we'll get your ass moving we gotta help set up"

Putting on my tuxedo, i parted my hair and headed to go help with the venue.

Mina's Pov

"Where were you" a voice said from behind me making me jump. Turning around there was Sana and Jihyo sitting on the bed.

"i uuh went out for a walk" i nervously laughed "going for walks help my hangovers"

They stared at me for a while clearly not believing me but willing to let it go.

"the wedding is in 6 hours we have to get ready" Jihyo stated. They dragged me and started doing make up, Seeing my hickies but ignoring them. They threw me in a beautiful black lace dress.  We then helped Sana get ready. Nayeon and Dahyun joined a little after.