Chapter Twenty Eight.

Chapter Song: so real-wave to earth

Hyunjins Pov

I parked my car and walked down the street towards his house. A young girl walking past me eyed me down before putting in headphones. Feeling excited, i looked around making sure no one was on the street, i took out my knife and smiled as i turned around and followed her.

She turned into a dark alley, a chuckle left my mouth as i followed it's just too easy i laughed. Peaking around the corner i watched as she walked up to a group and started talking to them.

Pissed off i didn't get to kill her i put my knife away and walked back. I climbed his front porch and knocked on the door. His grandmother answered, "oh hyunjin hello what brings you here this late" she smiled taking my hand and leading me in.

"hello mrs. bang is chan around" i spoke softly flashing a sincere smile.

"yes dear he's upstairs in his room" she patted my hand

I headed for the stairs when she called me back.

"these are for you sweetie" she said handing me my favorite chocolates.

"awe thank you mrs.bang you're too sweet" i said taking the chocolates and giving her a kiss on the cheek "next time i come i'll bring all your favorite treats, i promise" i smiled brightly giving her another peck on the cheek.

I ran up the stairs with the box of chocolates, not bothering to knock i barged in his room.

"uuughhh" he moaned beating his member, he became undone right when i walked in, moans could be heard coming from his laptop.

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNJIN" he yelled quickly closing his laptop and covering his member.

"no no go on finish" i let out a unhinged laugh.

"bro get out" he yelled

"hurry up we have to talk" i widened my eyes and walked out into the hallway.

He cleaned up and washed his hands "what do you want" he opened the door drying his hands

"a favor" i smiled sharply

I walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"so you know how i was paid to kill that girl" i laughed throwing a chocolate in my mouth

"weeeelll she's not dead" i laughed loudly

"how, news report said she was stabbed 10 times, how is she alive" he laughed with me

"no clue but now boss wants me to go back and finish the job but this time boss wants me to kill her girlfriend too" i said throwing the box away

"you need my help" he smiled in excitement

"yeah" i smiled back

"how much" he questioned

"i'll give you 10 million won" i sucked my teeth feeling the cut on my tongue and tasting a mixture of blood and chocolate.

"deal" he shook my hand

"i have to watch them for a little but i'll visit when i have a plan" i said getting up

"sounds good" the blonde boy smiled shaking my hand.

Running down the stairs i said goodbye to mrs bang and walked out.

"That's him" a voice from the alley said as i passed. Hearing footsteps running towards me i kept walking.

"Hey" a boy and the girl from earlier ran up to me "you think you can flirt with my girlfriend huh are you crazy" he pushed me from behind