Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter Song: Don't forget about me- D4vd

Mina's Pov

Waking up to my alarm blaring i checked my phone.

*5 new messages* *30 minutes ago*

Latina Queen 👑
AHHHHH i can't wait to see you, text me when you're leaving.
Btw Chae is here and she looks really good 🤭

That last message made my heart beat, i hope she recognizes me. I looked through my other messages.

Yoongles🛏️🍆
hey mina i'm really sorry about everything that happened last night
I really care about you
I coming over to see you before you leave

There was a soft knock on the door. Getting up and dressed i opened the door already knowing who it was. He stood there with a sad smile, he pulled a bouquet of roses from behind his back.

"Mina i'm sorry, i really care for you, please forgive me" he frowned.

As hard as i tried to be mad at him he was just too cute. "come here" i rolled my eyes and opened my arms. He took me into his arms squeezing hard, his scent was mesmerizing. I pulled away and kissed him. Taking the flowers i put them in a vase with water.

"when do you leave" he walked up grabbing me by my waist holding me tight. "I have to be at the airport by 3" i said putting my arms around his neck.

"I'm going to miss you" he kissed me softly.

"i know you will" i jokingly winked at him.

He chuckled "seriously though i'll miss you" he kissed my neck pulling me close, having my head rest on his chest.

"It's only 3 weeks and i'll be back, it'll go by fast don't worry" i kissed him pulling away.

Bending over to pick a pedal off the floor, i felt his hands grab my waist forcing my butt against his bulging member. Turning around surprised he kissed me and giggled.

"He'll miss you too" he smirked putting my hand on his member.

"We'll maybe i should say goodbye to him too" i smirked pulling yoongi to my room.

"uuuuuughhhhhhhh" he groaned becoming undone inside me. Plopping down next to me, i watched his chest heaving up and down fast. He looked over at me "what" he chuckled.

"babe go get me the towel, it's the rule if you want to cum inside you have to clean it up" i whined.

laughing he ran and got a towel cleaning me up. I stuck my hand out waiting to do our hand shake but he slapped my hand away. "i'm taking you to the airport so you don't have to leave your car there, and i'll pick you up when you come back" he smiled.

After multiple rounds it was now 12:30 and i wasn't packed. Jumping up getting dressed i started packing my things. Yoongi made a check list making sure i had everything i needed. He stopped to get me lunch and then drove me to the airport. He took my bags and carried them inside for me. After multiple kisses and hugs i finally pulled away from him and entered my gate, waving goodbye.

"Wow your boyfriend is very very good looking" the checkin lady said eyeing yoongi as he walked away. "Thank you" was all i could say taking my passport and entering the plane.

Maybe yoongi is right, i should move on. I decided that when i got back i would sit down with him and discuss a relationship. Yoongi would make a amazing boyfriend, he was kind,sweet, funny, he fucks me good and always takes care of me in general, he knows how to cook and clean, he makes good money and never skips a day of work. He'd make a perfect husband. But in the back of my mind Chaeyoung is still there, i can't let her go but i must, i need to move on.