Chapter Ten.

Chapter song: Dance with Me- Beabadoobee (i highly recommend listening to this song while reading this chapter, especially the room scene).

Mina's Pov

5 months later

My feelings for Chaeyoung have become the strongest it's been. I'm with her everyday, fighting to just scream i love her. She kept her promise driving me everyday even if it was in my car. She'd bike all the way to my house just in time to leave for school.

We grew closer, i opened up more about Momos death, she told me about her father passing away when she was 17. We both had that bond, no one else could break.

"hey did you hear me" chae said snapping me out my daze.

"no i'm sorry what" i smiled.

"will you come over to my house, i want you to meet my mom" she nervously rubbed her neck.

"yeah of course" i took her hand calming her down.

"okay i gotta go to class wait for me?"

"i always do" i smiled and she ran off

staring at her jog away she was so sexy. Her muscular build made me drool. Since we started hanging out more she became close with jungkook. They would go to the gym together everyday, making me jealous but jesus did she look good. Her biceps toned, her abs harder then ever, even her thighs were thicker and muscular. I'd sometimes imagine my head being crushed by them. I'd pay for that.

I chuckled at myself and walked to class. The day went by fast. I didn't really pay attention much, i daydreamed about Chaeyoung the entire day.

Finally the bell rang and i ran to my car. Waiting outside on my phone i seen her. There she was jogging to me a smile plastered on her face. I decided then i would tell her, even if she didn't feel the same way or left me, i can't push away these feeling anymore.

Arriving at her house she opened the door for me.

"Mom i'm home" she yelled, two kids ran down the stairs full speed.

"CHAEYOUNG" they yelled in excitement

They jumped into her arms

"hey kiddos" she scruffed their hair "be polite and introduce yourselves"

"Hello i'm Minji" the taller girl said "i'm 10"

"and i'm Yunjin" the shorter boy said "i'm 8"

They bowed

"hello i'm mina, i'm 20" i bowed back

"she's as old as Chaeyoung" they teased

"hey!" chae said "i'm not old"

They giggled and ran into the living room

"Chaeyoung i need help" another voice yelled from the kitchen.

"coming" she yelled and took my hand

Walking into the kitchen there was a short slender woman, her hair long and black, she looked young. She looked effortlessly elegant.

"what's up mom" chae said hugging her

"take the trash out please"

"sure thing" she said grabbing the bags and smiling at me

Mrs son turned around to look at me

"Hello Mrs Son my name is Myoui Mina it's a pleasure meeting you" i said bowing to her.