Chapter Twelve.

Chapter song: Sparks- Coldplay

2 years later

"Congratulations to the graduating class of 2025" the professor said over the Pa speaker. I grabbed my cap throwing it in the air, tangling it with everyone's cap. I could hear my family cheering from the bleachers. Everyone quickly mingled together, i looked around for Chae, she was with nayeon,dahyun,sana,jihyo,jeongyeon, they were all looking for me too. Running up i jumped into her arms kissing her.

"WE DID IT" i yelled throwing my cap up again. Tzuyu and our families came down from the bleachers entering the field. Tzuyu was 2 years younger then us, her graduation was scheduled for next year since she's super smart.

Hugging everyone we all piled into separate cars heading to the restaurant my dad fully booked for us.

"All of you better come to my graduation" Tzuyu pouted. "of course we will baby" Jihyo smiled kissing her "Right guys" she pulled away giving everyone a death stare.

"Yes of course" we all muttered making Tzuyu smile.

After dinner we all went to my house throwing a huge party. It was even bigger then last time, with ten times the amount of people.

10 shots of tequila later

I danced on chaeyoung holding a bottle of soju. Grinding our bodies together slowly. It was hot, we were sweating but it was too fun to stop. I poured soju in my mouth and turned to chaeyoung, kissing her passing the soju into her mouth. She swallowed it and inserted her tongue, the taste of melon soju on her tongue. She gripped my butt pulling me closer.

"i want you to fuck me" i whispered into her ear. Pulling me towards the stairs i heard a voice.

"Mina?" a deep voice said. Turning around i seen yoongi.

"heyyyy yoongi it's been so long" i slurred

"yeah it has" he chuckled "you haven't texted me" he added. He looked completely different.

Not completely but he slimmed down, now having a chiseled body, both his arms covered in tattoos. His eyebrow and lip pierced, he still had a mullet but parted down the middle. He looked like a model.

Next to him was Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, Jin, Namjoon and Hobi.

"Babe i'm gonna catch up with them for a little i'll find you later" i whispered in her ear biting it. Kissing me making sure they all seen she walks away with a satisfied smile.

"How have you all been" i asked

"Good as you know i'm going to school now" Jungkook smiled, he still drives for us but is now part time.

"That's great to hear you got into snu" i smiled

"Me and Hobi are soon to debut" jimin said smirking

"OMG that's amazing i'll be cheering you on"

"I got into modeling" Tae added

"i'm a chef on a cooking channel" Jin said nonchalantly

"i'm still a therapist" Namjoon chuckled "speaking of you need to schedule your next appointment"

"shush namjoon no office talk at social events" jin chuckled

"i actually got my degree in computer science, i got offered a software engineering job in japan" yoongi said

"no way i'm a computer science major too" i gawked "i'm actually applying for jobs" i added

"hopefully i'll see you around" he smirked

"I have to go now but feel free to help yourself to whatever" i said walking away.