Chapter Twenty Three.

Chapter Song: Rainy Days- V of BTS

3 months later

Me and chaeyoung have been amazing since that night. We were dating again, happy with each other and our relationship. She moved in with me after breaking her lease on her new apartment.

"babe come on we'll be late" i yelled from the living room.

"babe i can't find my other shoe" she ran in looking around.

"it's by the door love" i pointed towards the door while applying lip gloss. She ran over slipped on her shoe and tied it.

"thank you" she kissed me running to the bedroom again.

"let's go chaeyoung" i yelled with less patience

She ran out and grabbed my hand, we walked to the car and drove to my appointment.

"Miss. Myoui for 10 o clock" chaeyoung checked me in and sat down next to me holding my hand.

"i'm nervous" i said squeezing her hand

"you'll be okay, i'm here i won't leave" she reassured me kissing my cheek.

"Miss.Myoui" the doctor opened the door calling my name.

Getting up me and chae entered the room.

"please get undressed down to your personals and put this gown on, i'll be back in 10 minutes" the doctor bowed giving me a gown and closed the door behind him.

Getting dressed i sat on chaes lap and hugged her while waiting for the doctor to return. A few minutes later the doctor knocked on the door. He hooked me up to the machine, i gripped chaes hand fighting the pain as he dug his instruments into my chest trying to find a heart beat. Finding my heart beat and studying it he noted something on paper.

"okay we'll start now" he smiled and began to enter anesthesia in my veins, slowly falling asleep i called for chae.

"i'm right here i'm not leaving" was the last thing i heard before falling asleep, i felt her grip tightened then i was knocked out.

30 minutes later i woke up in a recovery room, chaeyoung was next to me. One hand holding mine while the other watched a scary movie.

Feeling me move slightly she put her phone down and turned to me.

"hey baby how are you feeling" she gently caressed my face.

"sore" i whined as she took me in for a kiss

"i know i'm sorry baby" she hugged me tight kissing my head "we are free to leave whenever you're ready, take your time" she kissed my forehead and sat back down.

I got up slowly feeling groggy from the medicine, i got dressed slowly with the help of chaeyoung. She wheeled me out to the car and picked me up putting me in the car.

"how much longer until we have to go to the airport" i asked falling asleep as she drove off

"we have a couple hours, i'm taking us home right now" she said making a right turn.

She carried me to the elevator and to my door, gently opening it and placing me in my bed.

"hold me" i whined as she was walking away

"babe i'm going to get some chores done" she said

"please" i begged

"okay but only until you fall asleep" she said taking her shoes off and climbing into bed.