Chapter Twenty Six.

Chapter Song: Calla- Wave to Earth

"What happened" they all came running to me as Mrs son and i entered the waiting area again.

"we don't know, her heart monitor started beeping and they pushed us out" mr son replied.

We all sat down and waited, all we could do was wait and it killed me. I wanted to see her, to hold her hand, to kiss her lips.

I hugged Sana as we waited.

The nurse burst through the door "Son family" she called

I quickly ran up to her "is she okay" i cried

"yes she's stable, you may see her now" she smiled

Not wasting a second longer i sprinted to her room, she laid there, her eyes were still closed. I walked over and held her hand.

"chae it's me" i cried squeezing her hand "it's mina" i felt her hand squeeze back.

"yes it's me" i laughed as she squeezed my hand firmly.

3 Weeks later

Getting off of work, i began my journey home. I quickly showered and ate. Running out of our apartment i got in my car and drove to the hospital.

This was my daily routine for the past 3 weeks, i entered the hospital and headed to the cafeteria.

"hey mina, the usual" the barista asked

"hey mark, yeah the usual" i smiled

He quickly made my coffee, i paid and walked to the elevator.

I walked into her room and greeted her "hey baby i'm here" i said like i always did.

I walked over to her laying down, grabbing her hand i felt her squeeze mine, this time was different her grip was stronger really strong.

I gently kissed her lips never letting go of her grip.

"Today was something else" i chuckled beginning to tell her about my day "before work i visited your mother and Minji, we had breakfast, Yunjin is so silly-" i kept talking but was interrupted by chae as she squeezed my hand hard.

Looking up at her, her eyes fluttered. "babe" i questioned standing up.

Her eyes fluttered faster, suddenly her eyes opened wide. She looked around without moving her head. She opened her mouth trying to speak but nothing came out.

"chaeyoung i'm here, i'm here baby" i said holding her hand. Her eyes shifted to me and a weak smile appeared on her face.

"hold on baby" i said running to the door, i sprinted to the nurse desk.

"she woke up" i screamed, the nurses jumped up calling the doctors and ran to chaes room.

I quickly dialed Mrs Son "mrs son chae woke up" i spoke loudly with excitement.

"oh my god" i could hear her crying "we are on our way" she quickly hung up.

I dialed everyone else informing them.

20 Minutes later everyone bursted through the doors, running to me.

We ran to her room, all collected in the corner the doctor continued to examine her.

"heart rate?"

"great"

"how's her brain activity" he look stumped

"looks perfect" the other doctor said reading the monitor

"what about her organs"

"blood test came back, perfect"