Chapter Nine.

Chapter song:  bonfire- wave to earth

"Can you please come pick me up" i yelled to jungkook over the phone

"i heard i was already on the way to you, i'm down the street" he said then quickly hung up.

Jungkook fastly pulled up to the curb, i jumped in and he sped off.

"what happened" i asked

"we don't know, we got a call saying he was in a bad accident, he's unconscious" he said worried

Fuck fuck fuck, please be okay i don't need to lose you too please be okay. I pleaded in my head.

Pulling up to the hospital jungkook dropped me off, running inside "Myoui Akira" was all i could muster up. "He's in surgery right now please go to the family waiting room on the second floor, room 205"

Running up the stairs to room 205, i burst through the door. Scanning the room, there was a woman with a small baby, a man and what i assume is his daughter, and my mother in the far corner hunched over crying in her palms.

Running over to her, she looked up with puffy red eyes.

"i'm so sorry mom" taking her into my embrace "i'm sorry i failed you again, i'm sorry i wasn't there again" i sobbed into her chest.

"mina stop" she said hugging me tight kissing my forehead. "you're here now, you're here before he wakes up that's all that matters" she said kissing my cheeks.

"what happened" i asked wiping my tears.

" he was driving home from work, a drunk driver hit him forcing him to slam into a semi truck" she cried

The initial shock hit me, he must of been so scared.

"why didn't you answer your phone" my mom asked sniffing.

"i'm sorry mom, i was at a stupid party, i was drunk, i should have been home with you, i'm so sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry" was all i could say.

"sssshhh mina, it's not your fault, it's okay, it's okay" she held me rubbing my back and i cried.

Jungkook burst through the door, spotting us he ran over taking us into a hug "i'm so sorry" he said.

We talked for a while sharing our favorite memories about father.

"And i kid you not he added 45lbs on each side, he lifted it without a struggle" jungkook laughed "he lifted 300 pounds like it was 20" we all giggled. Father loved a good competition. Him and jungkook compete over everything, jungkook started going to the gym with my father daily. Father treated Jungkook like the son he never had.

"He's a strong man, he'll pull through" he said grabbing my and mothers hand gently patting them.

A little later after waiting and silence i decided to check my phone.

*Chae🐯 added you, Latina Queen 👑 and Shy Shy Shy 🐹 to a group chat*

*10 New messages from TTT🧪* *3 hours ago*

Chae 🐯
hey mina i added you to the group chat i hope it's ok
What happened you left without a word?

Shy Shy Shy 🐹
Yeah is everything okay?

Latina Queen 👑
mina what happened

Unknown # 1
yeah are you okay, it's nayeon btw