Chapter Twenty Five.

Chapter Song: Last- Dvwn

Mina's Pov

I sat there in silence, just getting off the phone with last of our friends. Looking around the room i didn't know what to do with myself, i was numb. I couldn't lose Chaeyoung, i refused to lose Chaeyoung.

Gritting my teeth i bawled my fist and punched the wall, causing the nurses to look up from their computers. I ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me, feeling all this anger build up i cried. Sobbing i sat against the wall. Crying into her sweater, the sleeves of her hoodie becoming soaked. I stayed like this for a while, until i heard a knock at the door.

"mina?" Jihyos muffled voice could be heard from the other side of the door "mina babe it's me open up" she softly knocked again.

Getting up i quickly rinsed my puffy red eyes with cold water, drying my hands i unlocked the door. Immediately being sucked up into Jihyos embrace.

"i'm so sorry" she said crying into my shoulder. Jihyo walked me back to the waiting room which was now filled with worried eyes.

Yoongi got up and ran to me squeezing me tightly "i'm sorry mina" tightening his grip.

Sana,Dahyun,Tzuyu and nayeon took me into their embrace, giving me encouraging words.

"i'm going to find who did this and i'll kill them with my bare hands" Jeongyeon said fiercely. Looking into her eyes, only anger and revenge could be seen.

"it's okay, we'll find who did this" i took jeongyeon into a hug, rubbing her back as she cried into my arms.

Daniel,Dongkyu and Soonjong burst through the doors. "How is she?" Daniel asked running over when he spotted us.

"She's in surgery now, doctors say it doesn't look too good, she might not make it" Jeongyeon said bursting into tears again.

"no no no" Dongkyu slid down to the ground crying into his palms. Soonjong sat down next to him comforting him as he cried. Tearing up daniel sat next to yoongi tears running down his face.

Soon a little later Chaeyoung's mom and siblings showed up. Taking them into a hug they looked so different. Mrs son was visibly older yet still stunning as ever. Minji was now tall and slim, she had long black hair. She wore light makeup and lipgloss making her full lips stand out. Her smile was sharp showing her perfect teeth and dimples, her smile reminded me of the actress Lim Jiyeon, yet it fit her perfectly. She was absolutely stunning.

Yunjin looked completely different also. He was now taller then Minji and Mrs son. He had medium length shaggy hair, he wore a oversized hoodie with a white tank top under, baggy cargo pants and boots. Rings on every finger, his build was very muscular. He was definitely the male version of Chaeyoung that's for sure.

"Mina it's been a while" mrs son said after greeting everyone.

"hello mrs son, how have you been it's been about a year" i said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

"it's been....." she paused looking into my eyes trying to find the words "it's been ok"

"how have you two been, i haven't seen you guys in a long long time" i said turning to minji and yunjin.

Minji stopped applying lipgloss and sighed "i've been good, i'm just really worried" she began to tear up. I walked over and sat next to her taking her into a hug.

"it's okay minji i promise we will catch that son of a bitch" i reassured her

"when i catch him i'll make him pay" Yunjin said angered. He squeezed the chair arm causing his knuckles to turn white and split from being chapped. Looking at Yunjin closer he really was chaeyoung's twin. They both had the same shaped eyes and lips, yunjin had her dimples and beauty mark under his lip. He gritted his teeth in anger, exposing his bright green braces on his pearly white teeth. He also had a tongue piercing, he must have gotten that recently i thought turning my head in confusion. He already had his nostril pierced and now he has his tongue done not to mention his neck tattoo. His mother let him get a tattoo so he chose butterflies on his neck. Mrs Son was so pissed she kicked him out for a month and he came to live with me and chaeyoung.