Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter song: homesick- wave to earth

3 months later

"mina i have to go i can't leave my family, they need me" chaeyoung cried.

"NO you said you would never leave me" i cried punching her chest "YOU PROMISED"

"I DONT WANT TO LEAVE YOU BUT I HAVE TO" She cried "i have to"

"JUST GET OUT, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" i yelled in anger "YOU LIED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, you're no different" i sobbed.

"Mina i'm leaving please just hug me one last time PLEASE" she yelled "I LOVE YOU"

"NO YOU DONT" i cried, she walked over to me taking me into her embrace, i tried fighting her but i couldn't. Taking her into my arms i sobbed,pulling away. "i love you chae" i said kissing her lips one last time.

She walked to the door and paused. "I love you Myoui Mina, i will never stop loving you, i promise i'll come looking for you don't forget about me" she looked at me one last time with tear filled eyes and walked out the door.

30 minutes earlier

"can we talk" chae said pulling away from our cuddle.

"yeah what's wrong" i said sitting up grabbing her hand, a worried feeling forming in my stomach.

"mina there's no way to say this but i'm leaving to japan tomorrow" she said bluntly

My mouth became dry, i felt like throwing up, my body went numb. "For how long"

"Permanent" she said holding back tears "my mom got stationed in tokyo we are leaving tomorrow" she choked.

"you can stay with me, we can get a apartment together" i said hopeful

"i have to go, i can't leave my siblings, my moms going to fight in the war, if she doesn't make it they will have no one, i'm so fucking scared" she started crying.

"no no you can't leave me" i cried. Chae was my everything, she helped me heal with momos death, she was my first love, she took my virginity, she was the first person i felt at home with.

"mina i have to go i can't leave my family, they need me" chaeyoung cried.

After she left i didn't know how to cope, i called Jihyo and Sana.

"so she's really gone" sana said holding me against her chest rubbing my back.

"yes" i sobbed

"i'm so sorry babe" Jihyo said holding my hand

They cuddled me until i fell asleep

That was 5 years ago

I'm now 27 living in Japan. After our break up i didn't go out much. I got depressed again the same state where i was before i met Chaeyoung. My heart got worse, the doctors say it from the CAD but i think it's from a broken heart.

Being tired of moping around i applied for jobs, purposely applying to ones in japan in the hopes i'd run into Chae. It's been 5 years now and i haven't seen her yet. I'd be lying if i said i didn't miss her. I miss everything about her to this day.

I work as a software engineer at one of my fathers many companies in Tokyo Japan. Yoongi happened to work there. Once i accepted fathers offer i said goodbye to my friends and family. They visit every month. I'm so glad to have them.

Tzuyu and Jihyo and getting married in two weeks, i'm hoping i'll see Chae there. Walking into work i greeted everyone as usual and sat down at my desk.