Chapter Eleven.

Chapter song: bird- wave to earth (please listen when Chae is performing)

I got woken up to knocking.

"Mina, wake up sweetie we are getting ready to celebrate Momo" father said from the other side of the door.

Jumping up out of bed, the cold air hit my bare body causing shivers down my spin. Quickly getting dressed in a hoodie and sweats, i open the door a crack. Just enough for me to talk to father but not enough for him to see Chaeyoung.

"Hey dad i'll be down in a second i just need to get dressed" moving my eyes from him to Chaeyoung who was still sound asleep.

"Honey what's wrong" he said trying to push the door open.

"NOTHING" i yelled

"Mina open the door right now" he said in a stern tone.

"Nothing is wrong da-"

He pushed past me seeing Chaeyoung sleeping. He looked between me and Chae with a shocked, confused expression.

"Can we please talk downstairs" i said

"yeah we need to" he said confused staring at me

Closing the door sighing deep, locking the door. I walked over to Chae sleeping and gently shook her. "Babe wake up" i kissed her lips.

"No" she grumbled eyes still closed pulling me into a hug.

"My dad caught us" i simply said

She jumped up out of bed, and instantly started getting dressed. "WHAT" she yelled.

"Babe it's okay i don't think he cares that much, he was just shocked" i said

"are you sure" she said panicked "he's gonna beat my ass, i just know it, i'm fucked that man is buff" she paced around the room gripping her hair.

"Say goodbye to this face" she cried "my beautiful face" she looked in the mirror gripping and smushing her face in different angles making weird faces.

"you're so stupid" i laughed at her continuing to smush her face. "He's not going to hurt you, i won't let that happen" i said grabbing her hands and kissing her.

Walking down the stairs hand in hand i started getting nervous cramps. What if they don't accept me, what if they kick me out, what if they disown me. I felt like throwing up walking into the kitchen seeing them sitting there.

"Mom and Dad" i started, "i would like to talk to you about something" not making eye contact i sat down with Chae.

"what's wrong honey" mother said

"I'm dating"

"oh honey that's great, i would like to meet him-" mother started

"I'm dating a girl" i cut her off. She choked on her juice stunned.

"what" she said staley

"i'm dating Chaeyoung" i said confidently staring in her eyes

She shook her head no "no you're not, the only daughter i have left will not be gay" she said

"Sachiko" father started

"NO AKIRA" she yelled

"YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL ME WHO IM DATING" i yelled causing her to sit down with a surprising look. I've never raised my voice before.

"You will not get to tell me who i can and cannot date, i love Chaeyoung"

"please you don't even know what love is" she muttered