Chapter Twenty Seven.

Chapter Song: Excited!- Destin Conrad

I woke up in the middle of the night with a dry throat. Looking over i watched as Chaeyoung slept peacefully. Lightly pinching her cheeks i got up to get some water. Taking a water bottle from the fridge i began to drink, i walked over to the large window in our living room and stared out into the night sky.

This was one of my favorite things to do, our apartment looked over the beautiful city. Seoul looked beautiful especially at night. The beautiful lights, the large skyscrapers, the cars passing by everyone was in their own little world, and that fascinated me.

Looking down at our empty street i seen a dark figure. The figure stood under a lamp post being illuminated by the light. I couldn't see who or what they looked like. They wore all black and had a hoodie covering their head. They just stood there looking straight forward.

I studied them harder, stepping closer to the glass i squinted trying to get a good look. Suddenly the figure looked up at me. Standing still the figure just stared up at me. Raising its hand, it slowly waved, looking closer i could see the bottom half of its face.

It had a wide smile, like the joker. It's teeth were perfectly aligned, it had fangs that were pearly white. There was a piercing on its bottom lip. I couldn't tell who it was but from the height i could tell it was a man. Still watching him wave at me i closed the curtains, placing my water bottle down i ran and double checked the locks.

I cleared every room locking all windows and doors. Even though our home was on the 10th floor i wanted to be sure. Walking back to the window i peaked around the curtains. He was gone.

"babe please wake up, i have to pee" chae whined. I opened my eyes immediately being blinded by the morning sunlight.

Getting up i helped chaeyoung into her chair and pushed her to the bathroom. I stared into the mirror thinking about the creepy encounter last night. I wasn't sure if i should tell chaeyoung, i want her to know but i don't want her to be scared.

Deciding to keep it to myself i looked at Chae who was staring at me. She frowned when i stayed quiet. "i'm sorry mina" she said

"what for" i giggled

"for being a burden, i'm sorry you have to take care of me like a child, i'm sorry you have to babysit a grown woman because she's too weak to do shit for herself, i understand if you don't want to be with me anymore" she looked at her thighs shaking her head.

"Chaeyoung stop where is this coming from, you're not a burden i love you i'd take care of you forever nothing will change how much i love you, walking or not i'm never leaving you so shut up" i said grabbing her face giving her a kiss.

"then why are you so quiet, you look worried" she looked at me.

I should tell her, she deserves to know i sighed.

"I wasn't going to tell you because it could be anything but i saw something last night" i said

"WHAT, we have ghosts?" she questioned seriously looking around the bathroom.

"no stupid" i laughed "last night i went to get water and i looked out the window as i drank like i usually do" Chae nodded while wiping herself.

"and i seen someone standing on our street, just standing under the light post" i said thinking back

"what were they doing" she asked

"we'll just standing there, and when i moved closer to the window it looked up at me and waved" i said helping her to her chair