Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter song: Daddy Issues- The Neighbourhood

The week went by pretty fast. Finding myself sticking to the same routine: Eat, Work, Eat, Sex, Sleep. Like a robot stuck in a time loop, i hated my life.

Just gotta get through this week and i'll be home for a while i thought laying down naked. Yoongi shook my hand, standing up getting me a hot towel to clean myself up. He kissed my lips and left, texting me a little later he got home.

Waking up Friday morning feeling more refreshed then ever i decided to go for a jog before work. Losing track of time i was late to work, sitting at my desk yoongi sat down next to me.

"Sooo i was thinking we could have dinner tonight" he smiled "i'll cook"

"yeah sure" i said just wanting him to leave me alone. He patted my shoulder and left.

Arriving home i texted Yoongi.

Yoongles🛏️🍆

Me
Am  i coming to you?

Yoongles🛏️🍆
i'm picking up some ingredients and i'll be on my way over :]

Throwing my phone on the bed i went and showered. Putting on a beautiful red dress, that perfectly fit my figure showing off my curves. Along with that black heals, i put in diamond earrings and sprayed myself with the most expensive perfume i had.

Mindlessly scrolling i looked up as the door bell rang. Opening it to a handsome yoongi flashing his gummy smile holding bags of food. Rolling up his sleeves he began washing and preparing vegetables, cutting meats and making rice. Watching him cook he looked sexy.

His hair parted down the middle slicked back, showing off his fresh haircut. He wore a black dress shirt leaving the top three buttons undone showing off his tattooed muscular chest, his gold necklace hanging low on top. He wore black dress pants and Doc martens. His arms covered in tattoos, he wore rings on his fingers bringing attention to his buldging veins in his hands. A pair of glasses hanging low on his nose as he concentrated on cooking.

Hugging him from behind "do you need any help" i asked.

"no you just sit there and look beautiful" he kissed my cheek laughing.

"you look sexy right now" i whispered in his ear causing goosebumps to form on his neck. Turning around he kissed me gently. Lifting me on the counter he stood between my legs.

"should i take you right here" he whispered back in my ear. Not saying anything i kissed him, sucking on his neck. Opening my legs he pulled my panties halfway down my thighs.

Playing with my core he sucked my neck. Inserting his two fingers slowly he thrusted in me.  Just before becoming undone he pulled out his fingers and smiled. "not yet" his husky voice muttered. He put his fingers in my mouth making me suck my juices off.

Washing his hands he continued to cook.

"really" i cried, he laughed and finished cooking.

After dinner i washed the dishes while yoongi cleaned up. We took a few shots of tequila and smoked a blunt.

He became undone inside me, grunting while thrusting in me a few more times he fell to the side. "that's waaayy better then pulling out" he chuckled.