Chapter Twenty Nine.

Chapter Song: Killer-HYBS

Hyunjins Pov

I woke up to my phone blaring, turning over yuqi cuddled on my chest. Reaching over her i grabbed my phone and answered it.

"hello" i said in a deep morning voice

"hyunjin i need a favor it's urgent" Chan said from the other side

"it better be good or i'll murder you" i said pissed off.

"oh i believe you" he laughed "i was hired for a hit yesterday but i can't do it, it's grandmas birthday-" he said as i cut him off.

"what's the address" i said

"132 sarang road, Female" he said "you're the best hyunjin thank you"

"i'm only doing it for grandma" i huffed "tell her i'll see her later and i love her"

"of course" he laughed from the other side and hung up.

Chans grandma practically raised me. She fed me while my parents starved me. She loved me while my parents hated me. She taught me while my parents beat me. She taught me how to be a man while my parents taught me how to be a victim. I will never again be a victim, i'll murder anyone who dared to call me weak. I'll protect what's mine. I will die for my brother Chan. I will die for my grandma.

Chaeyoung's Pov

"Stop stop stop" i yelled into into the mic. the sound of yoongis guitar screeched as he suddenly stopped playing.

"what now" Daniel moaned rolling his eyes.

"just because i can't stand and perform doesn't mean you guys can get lazy" I rolled my chair over to daniel "it's my first official performance back we need to ace it". I was able to walk but stayed in my chair because  mina asked. She was already upset about me walking her to and from work the other day.

"we know we're just tired we've been practicing since last night" daniel whined.

"and we'll keep practicing until you get it right" i smiled "from the top" i swirled my finger in the air and wheeled to the center, grabbing the mic. Letting out loud groans they all started playing again.

After another hour of practice i had enough. "i'm leaving" i said pissed off. Slamming my guitar in the case i closed it shut.

"what's your problem" Soonjong asked

"i'm fucking pissed" i said quickly packing my things.

"why" daniel laughed

"i can't get the fucking cords right" i stormed off leaving my chair behind. Hearing footsteps behind me i kept walking. I walked to my car throwing my guitar in the back and sat in the passenger seat the door slamming behind me.

Yoongi quickly ran behind me placing his guitar and my chair in the back and climbing into the drivers seat. He started the car and turned the radio on. The song Killer by HYBS played. Lowering the volume he spoke.

"Chaeyoung what's wrong" he looked between me and the road.

I sighed "i can't feel what i'm doing"

"what do you mean?"

"my fingers, i can't feel the cords that's why i keep fucking up"

"what's wrong with them?"

"i'm not sure, maybe he hit a nerve when he assaulted me" i sighed bawling my fist "if i can't perform anymore i don't know what i'll do" tears formed in my eyes.