Chapter 2: Ten Thousand Years Later

After a long time, Chu Feng's consciousness gradually awakened."What is going on? Could it be that I didn't die?"

Chu Feng abruptly opened his eyes and sat up, but the pain in his body made him furrow his brows.

"Where am I? Didn't I jump off Tianjue Peak? How is it possible that I'm still alive?"In Chu Feng's bewildered eyes, everything around him seemed extremely unfamiliar.

"Chu Feng? Wei River? Lin Family?"

Suddenly, Chu Feng was taken aback, and then he looked around with changing expressions in his eyes.

"So, I, Chu Jianbai, have been dead for ten thousand years?"

Chu Feng lifted his head and looked around. In his eyes, he felt a sense of decline.
Chu Jianbai.

This name, if placed ten thousand years ago, would have been known to everyone in the entire Wusheng Kingdom.

Sword Dao, the largest martial path in the Wusheng Kingdom, or even the entire continent.If someone were to ask who the number one in Sword Dao was, even children would blurt out the name of the Sword Dao Master.

Transcendent Realm, the first in Sword Dao.

But if one were to ask who the first in Sword Intent was, ten thousand years ago, it was another name.

Chu Jianbai.

The former Chu Jianbai was the disciple of the Sword Dao Master, the first in Sword Dao ten thousand years ago. Even the Sword Dao Master had sighed in admiration for Chu Jianbai's understanding of Sword Intent.

In terms of Sword Intent and the comprehension of Sword Dao, Chu Jianbai had surpassed his master, the Sword Dao Master.

However, this was not praise, but simply a sigh.

Because Chu Jianbai had a fatal flaw: he could never cultivate spiritual power in his entire life.

Spiritual power was the accumulation of energy within a person's body, formed by the spiritual veins.

Without spiritual veins, it was impossible to cultivate spiritual power, let alone accumulate it.

Having extraordinary Sword Intent but lacking spiritual power was almost no different from being a waste, with no difference at all.

Later, when the Sword Dao Master was besieged and killed by the experts of the seven major sects, these experts began to hunt down the Sword Dao Master's disciples in order to obtain his countless sword arts.

Many of Chu Jianbai's senior brothers and sisters perished at the hands of the experts from the seven major sects.

Finally, Chu Jianbai was also discovered by the experts from the seven major sects on Tianjue Peak.

In order to prevent the experts from the seven major sects from obtaining his sword arts, Chu Jianbai chose to self-destruct and jumped off the Tianjue Peak.

"Heavenly Sword Sect! Ancient Wilderness Gate! Saint King Sect! Heaven Axis Palace! Nine 

Demon City! Ancient Moon Gorge! Medicine King Valley! The Seven Major Sects! I, Chu Jianbai, will definitely kill each one of them! I will avenge my deceased master and senior brothers and sisters!"

Chu Feng, also known as Chu Jianbai, roared in anger.Since he was given another chance at life by heaven this time, he vowed to seek revenge on the seven major sects and settle the deep hatred of the past.

However, it was already thousands of years later, and the name Chu Jianbai had long been forgotten. His current body was named Chu Feng.

"Hoo, Chu Feng truly suffered. He was beaten to death by two subordinates."

Upon awakening, the memories about this body flooded Chu Jianbai's mind. He was now well aware of what had just happened.

"From now on, Chu Jianbai is dead. There is only Chu Feng."
A determined light appeared in Chu Feng's eyes.

Chu Jianbai had already died beneath Tianjue Peak ten thousand years ago. Now, there was only Chu Feng, seeking revenge on the seven major sects.

"This body..."

Chu Feng's eyes soon became serious. As he explored this body, he suddenly felt something peculiar from his left hand, making him ecstatic.

"This is... spiritual power!"

On Chu Feng's left hand, there was an inconspicuous green particle. The spiritual power within this green particle was extremely thin, but for Chu Feng, it was the first time he had felt spiritual power.

In the past, Chu Jianbai, who had a body of Nine Extremities, couldn't find any meridians in his body, despite his master and the Sword Master of his time searching for countless spiritual medicines, none of which had any effect on Chu Jianbai.

Now, even though the spiritual power in this body was also extremely thin, for Chu Feng, it was already a glimmer of hope. As long as he wasn't a Nine Extremities body, he had confidence in transforming this body into the most perfect one in the world.

Chu Feng sat cross-legged and slowly activated the scarce spiritual power inside his body. Slowly, in Chu Feng's mind, a golden ancient book appeared. On the cover of this golden ancient book, five shining golden characters emerged.

Bone Shattering Rebirth Technique!

It was the number one cultivation technique of the Martial Prosperous Kingdom thousands of years ago. For all martial artists, meridians were of utmost importance. A person's meridians represented their talent and future achievements.

Meridians were predetermined at birth, like Chu Feng, he was only a martial artist with half a meridian, and his body didn't even have a single unblocked meridian. Therefore, his cultivation was several times slower than ordinary martial artists.

Having one meridian was enough to cultivate martial arts, but the achievements were limited. In the Lin Family, true inner disciples possessed at least three meridians, and the most outstanding individuals were born with the maximum of five meridians. The top person in the Lin Family, the 

Junior Palace Master, was born with seven fully unblocked meridians. He was the first genius in the Martial Prosperous Kingdom in a hundred years, renowned throughout the country.

Although meridians were innate, there were other ways to unblock them, such as relying on some natural treasures and the assistance of powerful individuals. The Bone Shattering Rebirth 

Technique, known as the number one technique of that time, had the effect of unblocking meridians.

In the past, Chu Feng had also wanted to unblock his meridians and had searched desperately for the Bone Shattering Rebirth Technique. However, even the Bone Shattering Rebirth 

Technique couldn't unblock the Nine Extremities body.

But this time, Chu Feng's body was not a Nine Extremities body, and even though the meridians in his current body were blocked, Chu Feng had confidence in unblocking them. "Condense!"

Chu Feng sat on the ground with his eyes closed, starting to activate the Bone Shattering Rebirth Technique. In no time, countless sweat beads the size of beans rolled down Chu Feng's forehead. The Bone Shattering Rebirth Technique was not a perfect technique. To cultivate it, one had to endure great pain, especially for this technique, which required shattering the meridians in the body before condensing them again. The pain of shattering the meridians was even more excruciating than breaking bones.

But for Chu Feng, this was his first opportunity for cultivation, and he was so happy that he would endure any pain. In his previous life, he had never had such an opportunity. Even if the pain was unbearable, Chu Feng would endure it.